Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhisashiburi!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN SO SO SO SO SO LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED MY BLOG!!!! I have been busy with personal life and studying... sorry! But I can sure that my love for ORANGE RANGE is still that HIGH!!! Errr~ how high? That high lo.. *pointing* LOL!!! xD Renji has been updating A LOT!! If I have to blog about it, it's really long... again.. sorry TT

But we have some RangeAid(FYI, our fan club xD) have been updating bout Renji like LIVE telecast xDD It's Kimi-chan and Miya-chan!! Check out their blogs!!! Wonderful blogs they have there!!^^ Unlike me... TT again and again hontou ni sumimasen & gomenasai... m(_ _)m *bows deeply*

Recently, I have listened to Renji's new songs... it brings me back the feelings few years back ago xDDDD I was like "WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SATSUGA RENJI DA NA!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Their 7th album, "orcd", really simple name? but the songs inside.... OMG!!!! SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDD I can't realy say which one is my favourite because every songs really grabs me!!!! GOSH!! Really have to listen to INSANE cause this song DRIVE me INSANE infront of my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just read this from Miya-chan's blog.... ORANGE RANGE got nominated for Independent Artist of YEAR 2010!!! ^0^ GO! GO! GO! ORANGE RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For Top Pop Artist 2010 got JYJ and Tohoshinki... WHAT THE!? .....=.=||| Ottoke?

Luckily Renji and them are in different category... if not I will die T^T

http://www.billboard-japan.com/awards2010/artist/

RangeAid(We should do one already!! We should show them Range Aid not only in Japan but also worldwide!! xD) & Cassiopeia...... GAMBATTE & HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently feeling: スーパー 嬉しい!!!!!!!
Currently listening to:ORANGE RANGE - Sakura

1 comment:

  1. ganbatte Orange Range!! kyaaa! :)
    P.S.: Sakura is really awesome song :)

    ReplyDelete