Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Message from Tsukasa and Katchan.

Mata omoshiroi no post, kono futari!! xD I tried a little bit translation but I don't 100% sure that it follow the correct grammar! Please tell me if I'm wrong anywhere. Yoroshiku Onegaishmasu! The words with ORANGE text colour is my personal comment! ;)

2010!!!!!!! [TSUKASA]

Happy New Year, everyone~~~!! (Happy New Year!)

TSUKASA desu.

At last it's year 2010!

Many things have happened this year. (He posted this on the 31st.. so it's still 2009)

There are good things and also bad things.

But thanks to that, I have become a little more mature.
(You look mature! xD)

Many people have helped me, it was a thankful year.

I will start this year with a new feeling.

Everyone, again this year, yoroshiku onegaishimasu. (Yoroshiku!)

TSUKASA deshita.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Year [KATCHAN]

Happy New Year!!

Many things have happened this year ☆

Bad things and also good things☆ (Sou.. Sou..)

But still, I work hard(^o^)/(gambare ru.. how to translate? xD)

I have friends, acquaintances, and staff that support me♪

There are many things that I wanted to do next year!! (Got some part I don't know how to translate =.='')

So, please support us☆ (Dakara kore kara mo ouen yoroshiku onegaishimasu)

Kitaishi te matte tehoshiidesu m ( _ _ ) m (I don't kinda understand this one.. gomen!)

Yoroshiku ne♪

Sha me no ['Sha' is short form of Shashin(Picture), 'Me' I'm not sure]

This little thing here is Adam-kun, the chiwawa ( ^O^ )
(Mukya! Kawaii~~!)

Isn't he cute?♪ (*nod nod*)

Today is his 3rd month anniversary(記念日, kinenbi)

Yoroshiku wan(≧ω≦)b
[Aww... he's so cute, 'wan wan'~~ I want to listen him saying 'nyan nyan'!]

The rainbow formed could be a good thing for this year♪

I hope that everyone spend this year with happiness and fun ( ^O^ )
(Arigato!)

'Chibi' dogs are cute ne? xD I remember one.. er.. I mean many in Michishirube ~a road home~ Making. The way the dog 'wan' is sooo cute!!! (≧ω≦)
Yosh! Atashi mo gambaruzo!!! Demo ima nemui desu, nemuritai~ LOL
Currently feeling: Happy + Sleepy

3 comments:

  1. kawaii desu! ^^
    we love Katchan-sama! ^^ ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. KYAA~! Thank you Raku-chan for translating this~! <3 ( I used google translate but ahaha as usual it came out messed up) Aww Katchan so kawaii*blush*~! The chihuahua he's holding is kawaii too~~!! And the rainbow behind him...aww such a lovely pic~!! XD I know now that it'll be a great year thanks to his post nyahaha!! ^0^V

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Arigato!! Sorry for the mecha mecha translation ^^;; Atashi motto gambarimasu!! >0<

    ReplyDelete