Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Katchan no ii tenki! ^^

Attakai!

Today is warm! ♪

I feel like going to the sea when it's like this o ( ^-^ ) o

But cannot swim yet(≧ω≦)[The water is still cold I think =3]

SeijinShiki NEWS' talk!
My Seijinshiki is almost 6 years ( >_< ) Arara~ later it will be 6 years ☆ Bye V~ (smiles)

Katchan mada renshiu desu! *claps claps* So hardworking!! xD Umi ka~~ So long I didn't go to the sea TT I also want to go!! Last time I went is a few years ago~~ Haha xD Umi ikitaina~ *play fingers*
p/s: Is there anywhere I can leave a comment at KCB's blog? Can't find it anywhere and I spam at their myspace =.=''

3 comments:

  1. WAHOO~~! I'm so glad katchan keeps posting regularly!! ^o^ Katchan daisuki!! <3 lol I wanna see him swim~~ Thanks for yet another translation Raku-chan~ ^.^ Btw, i dun think you can comment...last time when they had an actual website instead of just the blog there used to be a BBS but I think for now all we can do is spam their myspace!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Ya.. too bad TT Sigh~~ Anyway, they have a myspace for us to spam xD Kya ha ha ha!!~

    See him swim? *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *fan-girl*
    Everytime I heard or see a drum or anything related bout this...it reminds me about.."I HAVENT PRACTICE MY DRUM"...*jadi batu*

    But with this picture...
    I'm 'on-FIRE' now..
    YOSH!!

    ReplyDelete