Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kachi agare and glowing Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!

Kanaetai yume e to te o nobasu bokura
Kinou made no itami egao ni kaete
Atarashii jibun o mitsukedashitakute
Tsukami tore and glowing Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!


Afuredasu omoi ni te o hikarete iru
Kinou made no namida yuuki ni kaete
Shinjiteru jibun o dakara tachimukau

Kachi agare and glowing Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!



Saa~~ can you guess what song is this? xD It's A RIZE! Katchan no uta desu. Kono uta wa subete Katchan no kimochi desu. Last time my Japanese is still no good to understand it but when I listen to it, I can get the message of the song.. weird huh? It came in a form of a feeling xD Now maybe I can do a little translation.

The meaning of the chorus:

"I want to realise my dream. Yesterday's pain will become my smile. Yesterday's tears will become my strength. I want to spread this feelings with this open hands. I believe in myself, that's why I step forward."

We can know that Katchan really wants to realise his dream with KCB and how sad and painful he is when he left OR. Demo, Katchan mada mae susume. Katchan wa sugoku gambarun desu. He went through a lot to form this band and also to write these songs. You know what? He's still smiling and his smile is still No.1!^^ With this first single, he wished to send his feelings to the fan.
Sometimes when I listen to this song I feel like crying~ but then also gives me motivation to do anything to realise my dream cause "Nothing can get in my way to realise my dream!" Sou darou, Katchan? ^^




Currently feeling: Happy
Currently listening to: KCB - stellar

No comments:

Post a Comment