Saturday, January 2, 2010

First DRUM Lesson!!

Konbanwa!! ^0^ I have just finish practicing my drums just now! Phew~~ *wipe sweat*

Yup, today I have my first drum lesson! It's SOOOOOOOOOO FFFUUUUNNN!!!! xDD When I hit the snare....... IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! xD Luckily my drum sensei is a very nice person!! Yokatta~ He teaches very well.. although I got a little bit confused when I want to combined the hi-hat, snare, bass drum movement... after practicing, I find it ok now xD Can't wait to master it!!! KKKYYYAAA!!!

Drum sensei a.k.a. Mr. Richard ask me to master the notes he gave me today. Then next week he want to see me play the notes clean & without error!!! Kowaii desukedo, GAMBARIMASU!! xD DRUMS SUKI DAKARA!! YOSH! GAMBARIMASU!! I WILL SHOW YOU MIRACLE!!! Kya ha ha ha!!

Currently feeling: Fire up!!
Currently thinking: Master the drum notes in one week time!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo~ sugoi ne Raku-chan!! Drums must be fun~! ^^ lol I've played before in my school's music room but I just banged on the drums without knowing anything XD it's fun tho!! Hehe ganbatte ne~ keep practicing at it and you'll be playing like Katchan soon!! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah..learn drumming dy!!! So nice!!

    ReplyDelete