Monday, January 25, 2010

Fourth DRUM Lesson!!

NANDA!? Already one month!!!! Hayai desu ne? xD

Haih~ My fourth class is a bit lonely~ Lai Sze ga inai dakara~ TT Ano ko byoki na no.. Hayaku genki ni dashite ne!!!!! Chin Chin mo hima wa nai shi~ Zutto isogashi de~~ Chotto sabishii na~~ *play finger in corner* Maa, ii ka!! Shoganai deshou? *pat pat*

My fourth class desu ne~ I have learned Slow Rock and Hard Rock's Rollings!!! xD

Slow Rock... got a little bit hard for me to keep the timing constant~~ Need to keep it slow then when off bit fast a bit then slow back~~ Timing off d~~ Ops~ Motto motto gambarun desu!!! YOSH!!

I LOVE HARD ROCK!!! KKYYYAAA!!! SOUNDS SO MORIAGAROU!!!!!! xDDDD When I got back home and listens to Kirikirimai.... "Ah re? ONAJI DA!!!" Especially the rollings.. Kirikirimai no saisho drums.. OMG!!! When I hit the rollings, my sensei said I missed out 2 notes!! o.O'' *gulps* So just now I just created my own formula to get the correct counting.. LOL~! Katchan wa hontou ni SUGOI!!!! Sugoi!! Sugoi!! Sugoi!! Well, not only Kirikirimai~ other songs too! Yappari play drums with songs is way better than just pratising like that!! Sugoku tanoshii dayo!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha~~!!

This week got holiday so no drum class on this Saturday. Means~ Practise more!! YOSH!! Gambarimasu!!! Demo na~ hontou ni sugoi ne... I just watch back LIVE musiQ and I have learned lots of things! Sugoi~ Sugoi~ Arigato na, Katchan!^^

Currently feeling: Moriagatte!!

1 comment:

  1. GANBATEH kudasai~
    When you told me that~
    I took the note..Go home..cuba-cuba...
    Then open Kirikirimai..Then o.O.....
    Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

    Then my mum say me 'pun din ong' again~T^T

    ReplyDelete