Thursday, January 7, 2010

KATCHAN no 2010

Mukya!~ xD Here's another translation! Again, please correct me if I'm wrong. As usual... the ones in ORANGE is my personal comment! xD Enjoy~


Domo (^O^)
[Domo~ domo~]

Katchan desu☆
[Kotchi wa Raku -chan desu~ lol]

How is new year?
[FUN!!]

The students already started schooling and the others already started to work. Let's work hard for this year too! ( ^o^ )/
[I haven't started my school yet but I will gambare!!]

This year also, how should I say, I have to work hard no matter how hard life is(≧ω≦)
[Is he try to be cute? xD Aww... he's already cute enough! (^0^)]

The shop's shisa has become my decorations for pictures ♪
[Kyyaa! The shisa looks so happy!! Kawaii~~! ^0^ Plus another Kawaii Katchan makes it even more KAWAII!!! xD]

I have accepted a lot of advice!
[*thumbs-up*]

Gambaru zo ( ^o^ )/
[Gambatte!!]

私もっとがんばります!!!! 一生にがんばろうね!(≧ω≦)


Currently feeling: Happy
Currently playing: The Sims 3

2 comments:

  1. KYAA!! Another blog post~!! OMG Thanks again for translating Raku-chan~! <3 *bows*

    Aww he's so cute!! Ganbatte ne Katchan!! lol the shisa looks so happy just like him XD ooh he made another post btw, with another shisa!! Check it out yo! Kawaii desu!! =^o^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. iie, kochira koso arigato! xD

    Ah ra sou? xD *fly to blog!*

    ReplyDelete