Monday, January 11, 2010

Second DRUM Lesson!!

こんにちわ! らくちゃんです!

I have my second lesson last Saturday. It's WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!! xD MUCH MORE FUN THAN MY FIRST CLASS!!! KKKYYYAAA!!! xD

At 11:30, Mr. Richard a.k.a. my drum sensei call me to go into the room. The I...

"Ei? Why he haven't come in one?? Maybe just now his friends come d~ I will just practise a bit..."

So I hit the drum (Pop style).. THEN SUDDENLY he came in and say in CHINESE!! (FYI, he's indian xD) "WAAA! HOU YE AR~!" "SAI LEI~!" Something like that... then say "Good~ Good~" He keep on praising me. I also happy but also embarassed at the same time... MUKYA!! Don't praise me la~~ xDD Me here super paiseh d!! Then we continue the class as usual... xDD I learned a few styles that day!! 'SWING' is so FUN!!

Lai Sze told me that she stressed listen to my drumming!! O.O'' GOMENASAI!!! TT Then she say she kantoi inside there... gomenasai!!! *bows bows and bows* GOMEN! GOMEN!

But, Sze ah~~ Actually you are better than me you know? GAMBATTE!!! Just relax and enjoy the drumming k? xD YOU CAN DO IT!!! Isshou ni gambarou!!!! If you got time, let's practise together more often k?^^

I ngam ngam listen to the Undang thing yesterday. SO TIRED!! This Thursday taking UNDANG test... wish me luck!! GAMBARIMASU!!!

Currently feeling: Happy

2 comments:

  1. Yosh! Ganbatte ne for your undang, Raku-chan!! ^o^

    Haha hope you and Lizzie-chan do well in your drumming ne~ ;D

    ReplyDelete