Saturday, February 21, 2009

Axxxx, YOU ARE A !@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today.. after training, Cik S. call us. Talk about the money thing. When Cik S. say Axxxx something, she show a "WTF" face to Cik S.!!! Walau eh!! So unrespect to the instructor!! Patutlah when we do Back Kick she pokkai!! Memang Padan muka! I know that Cik S. 'kutuk' her secara tidak langsung!! xDD Haha! I know Axxxx has back bone problem.. I hope that when she drops, she break her back bone!! *blekk!!* Let her whole life cannot walk! ><

This is not what I want to write actually.. this is the main 1.. After we finish talking to Cik S., we started our marching practice. Form 6 jie jie ask us to stand in 1 straight line.. Well, Ai-chin is excluded because her leg is injured.. like BADLY injured! You know la.. marching is all about hentak kaki.. do what also hentak kaki 1... Taekwondo is different.. although we kick, we didn't kick on anything hard... also we didn't use 100% leg still got use our hands mah...

Suddenly that Axxxx started to scold her... ask her "Why Taekwondo can do why marching cannot do?" Then Ai-chin said, "Penny got explain to you mah..." she didn't finish her word then that idiot scolded her and ask the same question again... Axxxx was scolding her with a super loud voice! She scold Ai-chin until she cried! What kind of person is she!!?? After that, Ai-chin also join the marching.. poor her.. T.T sob As I marched, I watch her from the back.. ofcourse she's in pain! So ke lian! >< Axxxx, you stupid! IDIOT! RUBBISH!!!!!

Marching for so long already also she didn't give us rest! That time almost 12 noon! We're under the sun hentak kaki! Pleaselah! We're Taekwondo members, not TENTERA!!! ISH ISH!! After I demand for a rest, I found that Ai-chin is sitting on the field crying!! OMG!!! I rush there and she is really crying! Her leg must reach to her limit already! Some St. John's member came and took her to the bilik sakit... At that time, I really shout until the whole field also can hear. I call her GO TO HELL!Then Penny came and ask why? She ask "Didn't she already quit for kawad?" I say "That idiot lah don't let her quit! Scold her somemore!!" Tears are in my eyes already that time. Penny said that "She want her to lost her leg is it? This is very serious! She maybe can't walk again!" Then Penny rush to that idiot and scold him, Pei yee and Cath also with her... That time, I was so so so so worry about Ai-chin! >< I wanna cry already!

Then Penny came back and say to me.. " I don't want Ai-chin to heard it" So, we went to the side of bilik sakit.

Penny: You know what she said? She said "Ada apa pembohongan lagi yang dia nak cakap?"
Me: Pembohongan!!??? WHAT THE!!!? *I almost cried!*
Penny: I say to her that "Kamu tahu tak dia mungkin tak boleh jalan lagi! This is very serious" and Axxxx say that I DON'T CARE! It's her problem!
Me: What!?? *I started to cry I really feel like I want to go there and give her a kick at her face!*
Penny: I feel like slapping her!!! URGH! I already wanted to slap her! Not only me, the others too!

Lizzie pats me.. trying to comfort me not to cry.. Arigato.. The she aslo cry...T.T Really ah... that heartless person! How can she be so EVIL!?

Then the other St.John members also said that, we cannot allow this anymore.. we will talk to Fei Lam this Monday! You see... Even members from the other club also helping us to fight against her! DAMN YOU! CURSE YOU! I hope that Ai-chin is ok... sobsob... Get more rest k? *hugs hugs*

Sorry for my rudeness in this post but I really cannot bear it anymore... I'm so sorry! This is the only way I can express my anger..

Currently feeling: ANGRY!!! Sad...

10 comments:

  1. A**** is really not human..
    If I am the teacher advisor..
    I sure sacked this president immediately..
    *pat pat* calm down.. YiZuan..

    To Ai-chan: Rest more ya.. Don't for taekwondo for few weeks.. Let your leg fully recover first.. If not, later your leg cant walk anymore see how you taekwondo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan dan very sorry to say so but I cried after read you blog
    TERUTAMA THIS
    "Ada apa pembohongan lagi yang dia nak cakap?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raku-chan..I went toilet cry..came out..Read wailing's blog..Now crying again...
    I really feel guilty to wailing and even myself dont know why...I feel myself very stupid..Dont ask me why coz I dont know why...

    Today is my first time seeing you cry..Raku-chan..We dont cry anymore..we must be strong to 'chang' wailing..We must be strong..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zhi Hao
    Thanks for supporting me^^ Totemo ureshii desu.. arigato =)

    @Ai-chin & Lai Sze
    Sorry for making both of you crying.. I'm the who is feeling guilty.. I should work hard for the president sit.. gomen ne.. T.T If I jadi president, this thing would not happen... sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. no nid to say sory.. I m the wan who false... Make u worry

    ReplyDelete
  6. to drive the sadness away from this comments, i want to ask, Fei Lam is E.P???????????????????????
    And don't worry la, I'll go see E.P this Monday, I need to ask permission from him for my members to train also. I'll drive him up the wall with A****'s cruelty! I mean, I understand that it's kind of depressing to find members to enter the marching but she can't do that to any of you guys. Like St. John. Now got twenty something only, I didn't make anyone cry yet. Soon maybe, but not now. Disiplin konon, St John lagi patut disiplin cuz got unsur ketenteraan in the history and all... *craps* okay la.. like lai sze said, you guys need to back up for wai ling. Be tough, ignore that arse and just do what's right.. Ignore her totally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. Your club no committee meeting?
    If have, then can try gathered all committee members power to sacked the president..
    If the teacher advisor or instructor approved, then should be able to kick her away from that seat..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since this is quite a serious events..
    Gather your high position members and with help of the instructor..
    Go complaint to the Penolong Kanan in charge of Co-curriculum.. You have evidence about she seksa the members..
    Maybe can sack her out..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can.. why not..
    This is serious you know..
    To make other's leg bengkak..

    ReplyDelete