Thursday, February 12, 2009

Haih... haih... sob sob

*Sigh* Tsukarechatta.....

I'm tired.....

I feel like I'm not myself these few days...

I'm feeling down...

Lots of homework...

Teacher tak puas with pengetua, we kena hentam...

Stupid President...

Nothing excited this days...

Got school this Saturday...

Lose in PS2 games...

Didn't chat with my best friends for a long time cause of busy with homework...

Now feeling guilty for not choi-ing them...

=(

Minna daijyobu?? It's been a long time since we have met...

I miss you all!! ><

Especially you!! ----> LimLim

Currently feeling: Tired... down..
Currently doing: Chemistry PEKA

4 comments:

  1. Watashi daijiyobu..
    Aiya.. Life's like that de ma..
    Got sad then only got happy..
    If happy everyday, then where got happy anymore leh..
    Gambateh..
    私は逃す

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan Dan l m here sharing happiness and sadness with u ^_^ *tight hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa...I miss you too!!! >-<
    I also have school tomorrow.
    Happy Valentines' Day!!! xD

    Ganbatte!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. err....
    every1 is bz wit hw...
    u me even limlim oso...
    i oso rdm talk 2 her adi
    every time talk 2 here oso... end up talking 2 her for 3~4 hours
    hahaha

    -Haru-[XMoonX]

    ReplyDelete