Monday, February 23, 2009

Cook!

Yesterday, me and Ai-chin cook something! Cause we are hungry =.= My mom is out.. so we cook le... Korek the fridge... and.. Aha.. this is what we cook...












Looks delicious or not? I eat no taste de.. but Ai-chin say delicious wor.. dunno real or not.. haha.. and I think we messed up the kitchen.. *opps* But I manage to cleaned it up.. My mom didn't find out that we're using the kitchen!! LOL xDD Shhhh.....!!
Currently feeling: Happy! xDD Ne, Ai-chin?

8 comments:

  1. oishii desu... it seen like u dun trust me =.= but very happy can cook with friend XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking with friends are very fun!
    But what is that?o.O
    Doesnt looks like fried egg,doesnt looks like anything to me!=.="

    I'm glad that you all are happy again!*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. MRS TAN!! Your daughter messed up your kitchen!!

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *SHOCKED!~~* Ai-chin, let's kidnap Zhi Hao and cook him! Close his mouth! xDD LOL Jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  5. As in you can..
    I level 70 mage..
    Ice strike and freeze you..
    Wahaha.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks delicious!! What was that?? xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ZhiHao>>> o.O you forget edi ah... we are teakwando member xDDD almost black leh... We are planing go peneng find you cause wanner cook you xD

    BoomTrax>> BoonTrax-san tht wan make up from.... secret xp

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zhi Hao
    I got Bless Level 20 + Invisible + Magic Armor + Magic Gueard. Magic Defend increase liao.. somemore I got Heal.. =p *blekk* I go Penang search for you and cook you ga! Haha~ Ofcourse Just kidding la.. hohoho

    @Yi Jern and Lai Sze
    What you call Pork + Egg + Potato? XD

    ReplyDelete