Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sports Day FULL Rehearsal!

Today was quite a nice day~ I kinda enjoy today.. During Sports Day rehearsal, it's very cloudy + got a lil bit of rain! xD It's not hot today, not a little bit also ^0^ Yokatta! If not I become tanned again == I'm a person who get sunburn easily! *sigh*

After marching, got penyampaian hadiah... Rumah Yakin win so many! xDD Almost all Naib Johan and Johan! This is the 1st time since I was Form 1!! Yeah! We got 1st!^^ 2nd is Bakti then Setia, Murni. Yakin de Form 6 jie jie all together ejek Axxxx(Bakti)! LOL~ This Friday hope we can win... Gambatte!! Don't let Bakti win!!

Oh yeah! They got singing competition for their team too! I remember one line of Yakin's lyrics.. "We are no more loser!" LOL.. I only heard that line cause the others are so noisy.. can't listen properly== Bakti de le is "Go go go go go go go Bakti! Kita sama-sama menangi!" But I heard "Go go go go go go go Mati! Kita sama-sama menangis!" ROFL!! Their pronunciation all lari! xDD So funny!

Then I also got new Taekwondo T-shirt and Rumah Yakin T-shirt.. Both very nice! xDD Kya ha ha ha~! Form 6 jie jie is really geng! Can design all that! Just got a little bit modified already.. They are not happy with that... Especially PY jie jie.. calm down~ Here's the pic of the T-shirt. Rumah Yakin de T-shirt is jersey type de.. So, it's light and cooler.. not like last year T-shirt, very warm== I think this year T-shirt Rumah Sukan is the best among all.

[FRONT] Below the "Yakin" is Unleashed Your Confidence.. Should be "unleash" la not "unleashed" LOL

[BACK]


This is Taekwondo 1..
[FRONT]
[BACK] My hanger is still there ah!! Hehe~ =p
Nice hor? xD Now every Wednesday no need wear full le.. So happy! xD Can wear Taekwondo pants + T-shirt only!! Yahoo! ^0^ That only feel nice mah! Full uniform in the classroom wor.. Komochii warui desu! So uncomfortable! That's all I wanna write.. Ja na! x)
p/s: *Sigh* I'm not a type of person who hate people for a long time de.. although I really hate her that time but now no more angry feeling edi er... I totally forgot the feeling edi... There's no more hatred in me now.. But I'm still feel very sad for you and support you with all my strength.. Haih.. Sorry ah, Lingling =( As your best friend, I'm feeling guilty right now.. I'm so so so so sorry!!! Maybe you won't forgive me? You wil think me as pengkianat? Do as you want, I'm the one who is wrong here... Gomenasai.. and I still love ya.

Currently feeling: Mixed with Happiness, worries and sadness
Currently listening to: Velocity 3000

3 comments:

  1. "UnleashED" Does that means now cannot unleash confident anymore.. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the taekwondo t-shirt is very "purrrrr-ty"!!
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sports shirt.. So nice..
    Not like mine.. Totally no pattern de..
    Whole shirt pure red colour with the school badge nia..

    ReplyDelete