Friday, February 6, 2009

TEKKEN The King of Iron Fist Tournament!

I've been addicted to this game lately! xDD Thanks to my brothers! Well, they're playing Tekken 5 and I watched them play. Omoshiroi no kanjii! So I give it a try and WOW! xDD This game is awesome!!!!!

My favourite characters are the Mishima family(lol.. they're not humans!xD Demo Jin kakoii desu!!<33). I'm practicing to use the other characters too! I will make sure that I master this game to fight with my bros!xDD

Tekken 6 is going to released(?) or iszit already released? Too bad it is only for XBox and PS3 ><>

Here is the trailer! Jin is on motorbike? xDD Nice trailer~~~ Make me feel want to play!



p/s: But ofcourse I will finish my homework 1st b4 playing! Ohohohoho~

Currently playing: TEKKEN 5 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment