Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marching for Taekwondo... & Complaints about Axxxx

Konbanwa, minna-san!^^ O genki desu ka?? Genki de ii... Genki wa nai no tomodachi yukkuri oyasuminasai ne!^^

I just come back from Taekwondo marching practice for Sports Day... Reach school at 3:10p.m. something.. Went to the field behind the Computer Lab. I came late to school for some reasons. My house got a little problem.. ;( Yin Yee scolded me... You think I purposely come late for you to scold me ah?? You think I like to be scolded iszit?? ARGH!! Marching practise only mah.. I late 10 minutes only.. not half an hour!! Got more important than family meh?? Ofcourse family come first! If in the future I gotta choose between Work & Family, I will choose my family. Because job lost already can go find, family lost, it will be lost forever! For those who is reading this, REMEMBER! FAMILY ALWAYS COME FIRST!! She also didn't wear PJ attire la... She went back early also!!! YOU are only a secretary!! I'm the Vice President, DAMN IT! >M<

The whole practice is ok cause the Form 6 is conducting. We are told to put our arms at the side. Our arms must be tight at the side; if they found out that our arms can be move by just pushing, we will get punishment... 20 times squatting == My hands hold very tight already, but still can be move... Then I tried to hold my pants/shirt. Then Ok edi... Phew.. Suddenly raining... YIPPEE!! [cause I pray for it to rain on purpose] We went to the Hall... Idiot President came la.. Jadi penyibuk. Today the members who came to practice are very few... I know but they are the one who always come for regular trainings, meetings, etc. They didn't miss even one meeting!!! The president is so idiot go scold them!!! WHAT FOR!!?? They are not the one who is wrong! If you want to scold, scold the absent 1, IDIOT!!! ARGH!!! Then say this Thursday got marching la.. call us to inform the others =.= Why don't you do it yourself? So irresponsible!!! Go make announcement in the assembly la!! STUPID! B4 that, she say I did mistake and want to punish me! Where got!? I say she's the one who don't know the steps, want to punish me pula! I don't care and I didn't do any punishment she gave! She just kept quiet. Serves her RIGHT! *BLEKK!* You think I look innocent and you can bully me? In your dreams!!

Then Lizzie gimme her collection of fees so that I can give to Cik S. So I went back home and call her. I ask her that is it ok to give her tomorrow, but she want me to give her on Saturday. We agree on that. The she said that why Form 1 don't have name list? WTH!? It is Axxxx aka the president who collected that! She didn't write down the names!! I tell Cik S. that I also dunno.. I thought she give the list with the money.. I don't know because she sealed that money in an anvelope!! The one with the name list is Ai-chin's collection. That Axxxx don't know how to do the job but want rampas Ai-chin's job pula... She so sad about the rampasan tugas!!! Somemore ah.. Axxxx didn't collect all the money 1st b4 giving it to me! Some here, some there! Cik S. also confused. She agreed. Then I also said that she last minute only gimme the money, I tell Axxxx to gimme earlier but she insist on giving me on Friday(Dateline) morning. She didn't gimme on morning, she give me in the EVENING!! That also nevermind, the money is not complete somemore!! Why she is so @#$%^!!!!!!! I also the Cik S. that her attitude is damn idiot!! Took Ai-chin's job! and Ai-chin's not happy with that. Make the club uneasy.. Then she say this Saturday will talk to her!! Again, Serves her RIGHT!!! *EVIL LAUGHS!*

To Ai-chin: Happy now ah? Actually ah.. I tell to Cik S. more that I wrote le! I tell all her idiotic works to Cik S. I think she understand our situations and whatever I tell her, she agrees with me. So we see la this Saturday, ok?? xDD She said to me that all the money that Form Rep. collect MUST give to YOU!!! She said that statement a lot of times oh! Dakara daijyobu! Axxxx will surely a dead meat this Saturday!

Phew... Write these much already, I also feel much relieved now.. Kakakaka!! Thanks for reading my "anger" in this post!! *bows* m(_ _)m

Currently feeling: Much more better!

14 comments:

  1. Wow.. Chill..
    For someone like you to be so angry arh..
    Looks like you are really furious about it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so charm ah. bt really menyampah =.=
    siapa tu? i kenal or nt d?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yipeiii!!!! so happy... hahahahahahahaha... hope so sat fast fast come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :)
    I see god can't stand it any more.

    Let's look forward to this Saturday's show. Anyone bring DG cam record :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zhi Hao
    OFCOURSE I'M ANGRY!! >< REALLY CANNOT TAHAN LIAO!! STUPID PRESIDENT!

    @LimLim
    Ofcourse you also kenal.. same primary school de... =.= Give you some hint, check Ai-chin's blog =) Her real name is there. http://ai-chin1423.blogspot.com/

    @Ai-chin
    Yokatta desu ne! xDD Wonder how Cik S. will talk to her! You also must say something la this Saturday. Don't keep quiet and let that idiot bully you

    @KM-sempai
    *NODS NODS* She's really teruk la.. I think in the club nobody likes her also.. cause of her attitude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, as a President, your committees should be helping you willingly without you scolding anyone. A president is very respected by other people. Your members as well. And you don't bring arguments in public. That's so shameful. A president that can't control it's committee.

    PEI~ So useless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah, the politics in Taekwondo club. LOL.
    Don't worry. It's not much better in St. John either. Lol.

    p/s: LimLim is...? I thought it was me..lol. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Boom Trax
    Last time not like this de... very peaceful 1... everyone respect the committees members ... after Jun graduated from RPS then hancur d.... Because of this person!! CURSE YOU!

    Daijyobu~ You are also Lim Lim xDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, jiun hui here...
    gosh... wat a mess la..
    pity u guys...

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^Jun-senpai!! >< So so so so miss you!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe...i wanted to visit u all...
    but no time ler..
    working for my dad now...
    how is tkd club now?
    y everybody wanna sack da current president?

    ReplyDelete