Sunday, February 1, 2009

GOOD TIMES! ><

Yesterday was my Father's birthday!! 50th birthday! We went to Good Times to eat dinner!!! =3 Dunno what is Good Times? My family favourite, S-T-E-A-M-B-O-T!!!! xDD Somemore it is eat all you can!!! Buffet style steambot^^ SO full ah yesterday!! Bahagia betul! I took a picture of my elder brothers! =p Kakaka!! Black shirt is 1st bro and eating 1 is 2nd bro



After steambot, my mom went to Secret Recipe to take CAKE! My father, brothers and I go to DVD shop.. wanna see got any nice DVD or not... also want to change the 4bia DVD, cause not clear ..cannot watch =.= My 2nd bro bought Air Justin 08 LIVE er... haven't watch yet. After that we went back home... sang birthday song... ate cake~ YUM YUM!! xD

Then whole family watched movie at our sweet living room^0^ Eto... we watch A Journey To The Center of The Earth(?) Iszit ah? Forgot d... =p The movie is quite ok~ After watched.. very tired edi... went to sleep. When I enter my room, walau eh!!! So cold!! Hontou ni samui desu!! T.T Then I see the air conditioner remote.. 16 degree celcius?? O_O Then put warmer then went to sleep~~ Well.. I hope my dad is happy!^0^ Wish you healthy always ya and Luv ya!!

Currently feeling: Happy! ^0^
Currently playing: Maple Story

2 comments: