Monday, February 16, 2009

Ujian Lisan

I just have my Ujian Lisan today =.= Based on the novel, Julia. Mine is on Watak Sampingan. My hands were cold!!! My temperature is dropping! GOSH!!! FYI, I have phobia talking infront of peoples (Publics)! When it is my turn, my legs were shaking, I'm sweating like hell, can't really breath!! T_T But it does went smoothly when I'm talking. Yokatta!!!! It's OK compare to last year =.= which I didn't prepared properly.

Pn. Sabariah said that the whole class will get an A for sure for Ujian Lisan. The marks to get an A is 37, 38, 39 ,40. In order to get 40/40, we must participate in Debate competition and talking in our formal assembly; No matter in English or BM. In front of the class also I cannot tahan liao.. infront of hundreds of people??? No no no no.. I'm satisfied with 38/40 ^^ Hahaha~~~

Talking about phobia, I also have aerophobia and telephone ringing's phobia!!! You won't believe this but, whenever I listen to the Ring.. Ring... I got scared to pick up the phone! O_O Now my house phone's ringing is quite different from others. So it's ok... WHAT A WEIRD PHOBIA!!! I hate this!! T.T So this year, I have my aim to beat this phobia! Watashi wa baka mitai ne?? Hehe

Tomorrow I have Ujian Nilai for moral... Need to hafal 36 nilai + definisi~ GAMBATTE!!! Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan - Keyakinan wujudnya Tuhan sebagai pencipta alam..... xDD Then later got marching le~~ Ahh isogashii isogashii!!

Currently feeling: Yokatta for Ujian Lisan~ Scared for Oral test now =.=
Currently doing: Memorising 'moral values'

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you get an A ya..
    Scared of telephone ringing..
    Like that also have de ah?
    Aerophobia.. Next time go and stay at high level apartment.. After some time then you wont be scare of heights anymore.. At least.. Not that afraid..

    Moral value.. The most stupid thing in this world.. Seems like Malaysia is the only country which have theoretical moral to study and exam on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Have ah!!! I also don't know why.. maybe when I was a kid, got something with telephone ringing that scares me till now... LOL

    My aerophobia is a very mild 1... Dakara daijyobu.. I remember when I walk on Jambatan Gantung at FELDA. The bridge is moving up and down ah!! SO HIGH somemore! My legs were shaking and I AM crying! I feel regret for looking down! I feel dizzy at that time cause too afraid of that!

    The moral values ah.. Ok la.. for me.. cause I enjoy memorising the values.. also useful in my Karangan.

    p/s: I got 100% for my Moral Exam for finals last year! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah..
    Your telephone fobia is same with someone..Hahh..Who already ar?Hmmm...I think is a chinese singer named Danson Tang Yu Zhe..Know who??I like him..keke!!Ohya..now I remember..That person is Guang Liang..haha~

    Me scare talk in many people too..Especially if they got guys inside..I'll TOTALLY FREZZE there..haha

    So good you got 100% for Moral..You know ar?My moral never got more than 90??Sometimes even I got 79% teacher gimme markah kesian*Puan Zinap*...That show how "moral-less" am I?!Hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete