Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finish Exam!

Konnichiwa, minna! Finally exam is over! xD Sugoku ureshii desu!!^^

Tomorrow I will go for a camping programme, so I will not be online until 1st of June. Hope hope that you all will miss me! xD Nante ne! Hehe^^ I'm really looking forward to it! I already packed my bag ready! What activity do we have? Eto... we have wall climbing, FLYING FOX, abseiling!!! GYABO! Zettai tanoshii na!

Sore de.. after that, I also have a school trip to KL! I will go to Kinokuniya for sure!

I almost forgot that I have lots of homework to do!!! =.=;; Haiz... Gambatte!

BTW... I want to show you all something really cute!!! xDD Shiho-chan no neko-chan da!! Namae wa Kii desu! =) Here you go the pictures! =^.^=




So 'BIG'!!


Kya~! So cute!^0^

Kawaii desho? xD Atashi wa neko daisuki~ Totemo desu!! Oh ya.. for those who don't know who Shiho-chan is, she is my friend from Japan. She came to Malaysia as transfer student last year. She's so cute and kind too!^^ She say she's coming next year, I'm so glad. I get a chance to meet her again!! =D Now I'm exchanging e-mails with her. Hehe.

I will type to here then! Ja, mata ne!!!


Currently feeling: Yippee! HYPER da!!!

Currently listening to: Adam Lambert - Black or White

4 comments:

  1. Isshoni ganbarou ne ^^ camp desu ^^
    got go Kl ah me so jelous buy me smtg ah LOLx c u tmr ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat sure is kawaii..

    Hope you enjoy your trips..

    Will miss you.. Don't worry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah..you're lucky to have a camping trip and a school trip to kill the holidays away..

    I shall be bored to death during the hols.

    Hahah..Have a safe and fun trip(s)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kii?
    非常に素晴らしい名前-->I dont know correct or not!>.<
    So good you can chat with them..I want also cannot..
    Because I tak sempat ask their sign and email..kena halau from Lingam!T^T

    ReplyDelete