Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kem Perdana Day 3

... At 5 o'clock, we kena woke up by other campers. We also wake up and brush our teeth + wash our face. Ai-chin and Ruka-chin still sleepy. Haiz.. poor them. *pats pats* While waiting, we eat biscuits and drink some tea. Same as yesterday, aerobic again. After aerobic, we have to cook breakfast, 3 of us don't want to eat so we didn't cook lo.. they wanna eat they cook la.

Then people who didn't finish the activities from yesterday need to continue today. Finish already de group need to wait for Masakan Rimba. While waiting, we play some kind of game. Weird game.. =.= Then "The person that looks like Hiroki" come la... Talk about rules for Masakan Rimba. After that, I went and took the ingrediants for Masakan Rimba. We are given only 20 minutes to finish it. We need to cook a fish and an onion with egg in it.

I then 'siang' that fish, remove the gills and the organs. Too bad the knife if not sharp enough.. very hard to cut T.T While doing, those idiots wanna come and teach me how to do pula. Please la! I 'siang' ikan more than you all la. You all pasar also tak pernah pergi! Wanna teach me? HMPH! Then the fish cleaned d.. we panggang the fish.. Ruka-chin and Ai-chin incharge of that. I told the others find more dry branches and take more water lo... You know what? They go complaint to the assistant commander! What the!? When they ask who complaint, they all keep quiet. Brave enough to complaint when I'm not there but then like chicken when I'm there. They say I don't let them help to cook. I did not cooperate with them. I pula kena from assistant commander. The fish got one only, and so small. We need 5 people just to panggang one fish ah? and then one onion we need 5 people to dig one small hole ka? Please be logic a bit la! They also complaint that we didn't help them to cook breakfast. *sweat* I say already don't want eat, you all wanna eat cook yourself. I as senior and leader need to cook for you all to eat ka? You think what am I? Your maid ah? DAMN YOU ALL! Pandai sangat complaint, go complaint straight to the Camp Commander la.. why go to the assistant? See your face also I want to vomit. Tak guna punya orang!! Let us panggang fish cannot want ah? Must let you all do? Then we cannot do la? If we complaint that you all don't let us do, what will you do? Damn it! I give you de job you don't like you go complaint say I don't cooperate. Who's the one who that is incooperate!? I talk nicely to you all everytime and asked your opinion before doing something. I'm doing it democratically. Saya sedang tekankan kepentingan anak buah saya! Now you complaint that I'm incooperate!? GO DIE LA YOU ALL!!

After that, we give our dish to "The person that looks like Hiroki". Then got someone lost her purse and handphone. Dunno somebody stole or she drop it somemore. We all kena jemur cause no one admitted. CURSE THAT PERSON WHO STOLE THE PURSE! After that, the victim say don't want to cause trouble and want "The person that looks like Hiroki" to let us go.

I went back home and cried for 2 hours straight cause of those IDIOTS I kena from Commander and Assistant Commander. I cried cause I tak puas! I did nothing and I got scolded? WHY!? I really hate them until the end of the world la. ARGH! Disrespect people, snobbish, IDIOT attitude... didn't listen to my orders, I didn't report to the Commander also kira lucky la!! DAMN YOU FORM 1s. Next time, better use the Autocratic method.. That time, you all DIE!

________________________________________________________________________

Looks like there's lots of cursing... I'm sorry.. I really very angry and annoyed by those idiotic creatures. If I didn't express it here, I might got crazy. T.T Although those idiots ruined my camping, there are still happy moments during that time, like when spending time with my best friends, Urus setia Kem's people, En. Rizal, 'Cikgu', Flying fox de uncle, wall climbing de brother and all of them. I really enjoy that time. Thank you. I also gain great experience from camping. Now I know people that are so idiotic, snobbish, low life, irritating, annoying etc. , people who are funny and kind, people who have 2 personalities during work and free time, people who are sociable. I also gain experience that almost kill myself LOL but it was fun. Now, I will erase those bad memories of camping from my mind. I only keep the nice ones. So, after express it here, I won't read back my post.

Currently feeling: MUCH BETTER ALREADY! xD
Currently listening to: Tsubasa Chronicle - Blaze

4 comments:

  1. yokatta desu ne ^^
    But i feel I berslah to two of you, If I din join ur group sure not goin to happen this
    Hontoni gomenasai *bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^It doesn't make any diff. if you join or did not join. Their personalities cannot save edi one la... Ask them go die la~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai-chin-->Dont say like this..You make no wrong..Dont feeel bad..They are the one should feel bad!OK?*hug*

    Raku-chan-->Luckily we wont have to eat the fish..Or else..I think now Im lying in the hospital..*hugs*Dont cry dear..Now you know how many types of people in this world..And I now I dont mean anything but juts wanna says..When one day..You go out working in the real world..You'll see more and more type/faces/attitude/rude/no manners/selfish of people..Now is just 1% of them all.. When the 'real' days come..You'll know that actually this is consider a piece of cake..Now they just commment..But the people in the 'real' days..They'll even betrayed/fool you..
    Dont take this to heart ya?!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^En en^^ This might be a good experience for me to face the world in the future. Thank you!!! xD

    ReplyDelete