Thursday, May 21, 2009

KCB at MySpace

MUKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay.. I know I shouldn't be blogging here cause I'm in middle of an exam, but I really have to express my fangirling here!!!!! xDD

When I open KCB's blog today, I found out that they have a MySpace. Although I don't have one.. *sweat* Here... http://www.myspace.com/kcb5sound KCB5sound ka.... Nande darou ne~~ The background is so nice~~~ I wonder who did that. xD

Their music player have 2 songs that I think most of the fans didn't listen to it before. One of the song is VS and another 1 is............................. SEVEN!!! KYA~! <33 I was waiting for this song for so long! I have only heard it once LIVE at OHP, I instantly fall in love with this song!! It's not even a single nor b-sides! I was wondering what song is this last time. VS is not bad too! xD OJ-chan, finally!!!! xD OMG! SO EXCITED! I wish to see them perform SEVEN LIVE AGAIN!


Today I get to listen to it.. Lucky~~ Yokatta desu! Ima totemo happy desu! xD Actually after Biology paper today, I have no mood to study liao... Everyday I wake up at 4 in the morning to study before go to school for exam. Really 'pancit' edi la... After listening to SEVEN, I'm feeling so happy and energetic. Such a upbeat and joyfull song^^ LOVEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Now I have the feeling to study for Chemistry! Yosh! Gambaru zo!!! Arigato, KCB no minna-san!

Currently feeling: HAPPY! EXCITED! ENERGETIC!!! xD
Currently listening to: KCB - SEVEN
Currently doing: Reading Chemistry!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Raku-chan~~!! Thank you for posting this in your blog!! (lol cuz I checked your blog b4 checking KCB's) Sooo happy that they have myspace~~!! ^.^ You shud get myspace too u know lol. My computer's slow so i can't stream the songs properly but I'll be patient and wait for it to load ^^. Ganbatte ne for exams~! ^^ Hopefully KCBs music can motivate us to do the best for exams~!! ^.^V

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Oww.. OJ-chan!!! *huggies~~* Welcome and Thank kew!! xD

    I already created a MySpace! Keke~ Add me oh!

    ReplyDelete