Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kem Perdana Day 1

Konbanwa minna-san! I just got back from camping.. SOOOOOOO TIRED!! *die jor* Haha. No worries, I'm going to write about it.

Ai-chin and me reached there about 1:13 p.m.. Then we find the table for registration... Take a look at 1st table, tarak Taekwondo.. 2nd one, also tarak... Then the 3rd table... aha! Here it is. I checked my name, IC number & telephone number then sign. I saw Ai-chin's name and straight away laugh until my stomach hurts. Ling become Lina!!! [Gomen ne, Ai-chin! It's way to funny for me!] Then Ai-chin's Mama didn't arrive yet.. She become very nervous because her things for camping was still with her Mother! Ruka-chin also didn't come yet! So as another member. Ai-chin and me got nervous, went to the toilet, walk here & there. Almost 2:00 p.m., Ruka-chin come edi!! Yokatta! Register lo.. then see got 2 members tarik diri liao! o.O NANDA!? Sigh.. nevermind... we sit at dewan here waiting for the Camp Commander come... Come liao.. see see see.. ei? Rambut tarak wor!! Badan & muka bulat je.. LOL lo~

We are told to sit row by row. Then he started to say "Sekarang kita boleh ketawa ketawa, selepas pukul 3, tak de ketawa ketawa dah." Woo... so scary! Then he introduce himself, En. Rizal rupanya. xD Divide us into groups.. MUKYA! Me, Ai-chin and Ruka-chin not in the same group!? *faints* Ofcourse I don't want! I don't want to sleep with strangers! Then come up with one idea of changing group members. I secretly exchange with one member of Ruka-chin's group but Ai-chin still in the other group T.T We went to the field after that to take out rationed pack for 3 days. After that, we make our camp. I was so BAKA! Don't know how to make that camp stand! Luckily Ai-chin come and help us! Tasukata desu! Arigato!^^ We try to ask the leader so that Ai-chin can join us, but she didn't let!! What's more worst is that Ai-chin lost her group! =.='' The other groups also exchanging members and Ai-chin is being pushed here and there. *sweat* She's so sad the whole day!

After that, we need to cook for dinner, using some branch to make fire. I was like OMG! How do we get fire? We don't have matches nor lighter! Do we need to do like people in stone age ka? Then I see the Camp Commander's anak buah help them to light up the fire place using his lighter. We also go borrow fire(pinjam api) LOL. So hard only light up... the those idiot group members make the situation worst! Those idiotic Form 1s. When got fire edi le, the throw in leaves and make the fire extinguish! IDIOT! Ask them to clean up the pot, they used up 45 minutes, ask them to wash the rice, took them 30 minutes. I see only know edi the rice won't be rice. They cook Sardin also took them about 45 minutes like that =.=;; That is canned food mah.. heat up then can eat edi la... dunno what took them so long. I ask them to work faster then they like dislike me edi. SWT!!! Then me and Ruka-chin take care of the rice lo... Got one idiot fan the fire until the soot all went to my face, hair, and body!! What for she aim at me? SO IDIOT! Then they say want to bath 1st la cause got prayers.. Then they go lo.. We eat 1st la then we left some for them. You know what? The next day we found out that they didn't eat, we also ask why la.. They say tak perasan ada nasi... WHAT THE!? I feel like wanna cekik them man! They also didn't clean up that place. Ruka-chin and me alone there go clean up. DAMN you Form 1s!!(Sorry for being rude)

We then don't have enough time to take our bath. That time was 6:30 p.m. and we have Moral talk at 7.00 p.m.! There were so many people in the toilet! I want to walk also hard! T^T Somemore the water pressure is so low! Like wanna no water like that. I decided don't want bath laT.T I know it's stinks but no choice. I use water from the tap and just wipe myself with a towel. Then change clothes and put some baby powder. Ai-chin and Ruka-chin wanna take bath.. when they get their turn, really no water d!! Teacher gave us permission to bath at Staff Room's bathroom. I wait for them then we go the canteen for Moral talk while the Malays got prayers(YES! Idiot Form 1 can stay away from us for awhile).

We're sitting under the fan.. It feels so great... Ahh.... We took water and drink, chat chat chat. Got one teacher came... ask us to introduce ourself(Form 5) with the Form 6, Form 4 with Form 3 and etc. etc. Even we know also we introduce only. So funny! xD Like Pei Yuan jie, Qin Zheng jie, Wing Han jie, Ah Boon, Siew Hui and the other Form 6 jie jie. We do like:

Me: Hi, how are you? 1st time we met. My name is Qin Zheng!(LOL)
Qin Zheng: Nice to meet you too! My name is Ee Suan. (LOLOLOL)

After that, we lantik Ketua(Leader) just for Moral class. We lantik one Form 6 jie jie also. Her nickname is Orange. o.O Why you ask? I will go to that part later. Timbalan Ketua(Vice) is Veronica.. she was wearing pink that night, so she is strawberry. LOL. The teacher ask the leader to introduce more of herself.
Leader: Hello, you can call me Orange.
We: Why orange?
Leader: Chang is my surname. "Chang" in English means Orange.. So Orange. *nods*
We: Do you like orange?
Leader: Yes, I like orange.
We: DO you hav any ambition?
Leader: Ambition ah? I got so many.. wait ah I count 1st. Oh ok.. I want to sell oranges.
We: *laughs*

Then another urus setia kem come d... Man lai de. He introduce himself as "Cikgu"! He did not told us his name!!! ARGH! What so secretive? He advice us to be brave enough to do Abseiling and Flying Fox the next day. He talk about last year's experience about one fat girl can't get down during abseiling and he can't pull her up. LOL!! Talk some jokes and so on. He also said that he's a pathologist! He say the corpse hold his hand while cleaning the corpse, while bedah it etc. It was so fun! And I found out something. The way he talk, smile and some personality.. looks exactly like Hiroki!!! GYABO! Especially his smile, it's really look like Hiroki! Ai-chin also say like that! It is just that, Hiroki's body is nicer compare to him, Hiroki is chubbier and fairer. We give him a nickname, "The person that looks like Hiroki!" xD He didn't give us his name mah.. Cikgu yao too common.

After that, we went to Dewan for some talk again. We do some hand movement, head, shoulder & hip movement, talk jokes and some games. It's also very fun but those idiotic Form 1s spoiled the mood. Suddenly my group de leader say don't wanna be leader. Ok lo..I jadi leader lo. Then got Presentation. We need to think of a name for out group, what is the meaning of the name, logo, group song, cheering and punishment. When I ask the members a.k.a idiotic Form 1s for some ideas, they say "Tak tahu." I ask them this idea good or not? They also say "Tak Tahu." Habis cerita. So stupid man.. so lazy till don't want give me ideas! When I ask them to discuss, they talk rubbish!! *hang myself* Then don't care la... I as leader must get them to work as team.. divide the work.. then I pantau from group to group. If I didn't pantau, they will just talking rubbish again.

Then almost 12.. -to be continued-

2 comments:

  1. I hate first day =.=
    demo yokatta desu can sleep with two of u la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...
    Ruka-chin?!XDD
    Hontoni yokatta that finally can group with you all!^^

    ReplyDelete