Friday, May 1, 2009

Tomodachi, gimme power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my friends, I wonder if they miss me too~ Mid-year exam is next week le... gotta busy again for 3 weeks. I'm feeling very down RIGHT now, so I'm gonna write something about my friends and things that I want to say to my friends!

LimLim, we became best friends at the end of our primary ne? xD We have so much of fun that time. I wish we could return to that time, when we were so close to each other. Got do revision edi? Make sure you pass for Chemistry, Biology and Moral oh~ Gambatte! Do your best and Good luck!^^ Best Friends forever although we're not in the same school anymore. Love you and miss you always. Stay CUTE and beautiful! Say, you are becoming more prettier and prettier! Gratz~!

Ai-chin not feeling well ka? Rest more.. don't so sad always, if you got any problem, find me & we will solve it together, I'll lend you my shoulder, be more optimistic... Tajima-kun ni mitai ni naru! xD Happy Go Lucky! Do your best for Mid-Year! Love you, taisetsuna no tomodachi!^^

JinJin, I forgot to pay you RM30 again...T.T Sorry, Monday pay you. Let's do out best for Mid-Year!^^ Best Friends forever although your words hurt me too. Wish you again Happy Birthday!

Nezumi-chan, Happy Birthday to you too!^^ Receive lots and lots of present ya! Kaname always! LOL. Good luck for coming Mid-Year exam! Happy always, brilliant girl! xD

Yi Jern~ Suddenly I remembered our pass time in primary!^^ We have such a great time together with Kole. Thanks for not letting me be a lonely person. FYI, you and Kole are my only true friends when in primary. XD

MunMun, you became my friends when I was Form 2 with Ai-chin. I miss that time... you, me, Ai-chin, LimLim & JinJin. I wish we could return to that time once again.

Ting, still remember me ka? When I couldn't make any friends in MGS kindergarten, you talked to me and became friends with me. I appreciatte that a lot. You're my very 1st friend you know? Although I feel like you are using me, I'm still think that I'm lucky that you talked to me that day.

SW & HW, waaa both of you ah! I knew you since in primary school too! I met SW 1st in KH club meeting! xD She is so kind and friendly! Hehe. Then I met them again in secondary! Didn't expect that they have chosen RPS. LOL. We train Taekwondo together. I always seek for them, trying to get along with them. They're really nice person. Glad that I met them~ xD Thanks for taking care of me! *bows!*

ORFM no memba, iro iro no arigato! I have a nice time chatting with you all about OR! It's like my 2nd home there! Hontou ni arigato!!! Love you all ya! Monn-chan, OJ-chan, Shinrei-chan, Fathi-chan, Ru-chan, zomer, and the others!!! I send you my thanks! =)
________________________________________________________________________

Still got anybody I miss out? Eto... dare desho ne? Ahh.. omoidashita! Hong Long and Kwai Sau!! Ai-chin! Did you take care of them? One of them not at your house anymore T.T I miss him! Everytime I go your house they will surely bark at me. LOL. But still they're cute!^^ Although I don't like dogs. Keke.

And also not to forget Zhi Hao. LOL. You think I forgot about you ka? Haha! xD Na.. I won't la, you have been a great friend to me! My faithful listener when I was sad or happy^^ Thank you! You help me a lot too!! Thanks again! Glad that I met you in Maple!

Currently feeling: Much better
Currently listening: Ookiku Furikabutte - Dramatic [Hora ima ,natsu ga, SUTAATO!!]

5 comments:

  1. Dan Dan >>> I kw la. I will rest more n ganbateh for my exam also ^^
    Anything happen YOU will be the first one kw ^^
    U tooo oh Ganbatte for ur exam oh ^^
    [can u teach me moral math and add math?LOLx]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I'm missing you.. Every now and then..
    *wipe off tears*

    I thought you didn't think of me adi.. Last only write of me.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. watashiwa?!!
    *sobs

    haha~Joking..Ganbate!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lai Sze
    Nothing to complaint about you mah xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I am moved to make it on your list Raku-chan heehee.
    I'll send a flavourable power wind from the west to you. Do your best, I am sure you will ace it.

    ReplyDelete