Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kem Perdana Day 2 [Part 2]

... Don't care la! I go bath lo.. got permission edi mah. I bath half-way suddenly they say all berkumpul di Padang! NANDA!? I also fast fast take water to rinse away the soap.. fast fast put in shirt and pants. Wipe my hair... Run there and apologise to En. Rizal and say that I'm late. I also got bow him a little bit when apologised.. Habit from Taekwondo.. ops! =p Then he also didn't scold me wor.. I wonder why~~ Then later I only know that he must be sorry for that flying fox thingy! LOL.

Then we cook dinner while the Malays go praying. Me, Ai-chin and Ruka-chin cook instant noodle and eat at canteen cause simple. My most enjoyable moment with them! xD Tarak gangguan from those idiots.

Then En. Rizal talk to us at the canteen. "The person that looks like Hiroki" also follow him together with a assistant.

En. Rizal: Saya garang tak?
We: Garang...~~
En. Rizal: Kalau garang macam mana boleh cakap dengan kamu kat sini?
We: *laughs*
En. Rizal: Kalau saya tak garang, kamu tak ikut arahan saya. Saya bekas pelatih NS.. saya mengawal peserta 3 kali ganda lebih daripada kamu semua. Saya kena garang sikit.


After that, he ask who volunteer to become MC afterwards at 9.00 p.m. "The person that looks like Hiroki" disturb Ai-chin wor.. He took his handphone to take Ai-chin's picture. He say "Wai Ling~" Ai-chin mai turn lo.. when she saw that H/P, she quickly use her hand to cover her face, like raising our hands. En. Rizal also say " Awak nak volunteer? Ok la, awak jadi," Then both of them start arguing. "The person that looks like Hiroki" then said to Ai-chin "Mai kong la~" In Hokkien! o.O My eyes also terbeliak d.. He know how to speak punya ka? LOL. The En. Rizal also say some hokkien words.. my eyes lagi besar terbeliak. O.O Then last Lingam become the MC.. masalah selesai.

I think now Ai-chin's picture become "The person that looks like Hiroki" 's phone de wallpaper d.. LOL!! HAHA! After that, got Ceramah Kepimpinan.. boring till die lo... ZZzzz.... After that continue presentation and persembahan. Persembahan we need to do in group and bincang on 20 minutes time. The same answer come out from that bunch of idiots when I ask them.. GO DIE! I say do Tarian Melayu + Taekwondo. They say ok ok..I ask them if they know any tarian Melayu and they answer YES. After that I ask them do rehearsal, they say tak tahu tarian.. DAMN YOU ALL LA!! What in the world!!?? Last minute only say tak tahu. Then I ask them to do as background extra. just do punching.. easier than 1, 2, 3. We do Taeguek 6.

When reach liao our turn, we do la our Taeguek.. we do ok de.. then.. Ai-chin say they do nothing at the back! Do punches so easy also cannot do ka? Go die la! Stand there do what? They are making a fool of themselves la.. Not only that, memalukan my team somemore! After that, they so snobbish! They feel like they can do a better persembahan than us. If you all really can do ah.. you already tell me your ideas la.. you already doing it in front and not stand like a bunch of idiots. At night, they stabbed our back again. No respect at all. I feel like wanna stab them with a knife until they all die. Then take their organs to feed animals. I think animals also don't want to eat those filthy organs of theirs.

This time no more storms.. I manage to sleep because too tired doing those activities. We slept at 2 something..

~To be continued~

3 comments:

  1. Second day is the most enjoyable day for me only those activities la ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Yaya!! Love the activities with you, Ruka-chin, and with the Urus Setia Kem's people only!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah..2nd day memang the enjoyable day..
    but the most tiring one for me is the orienteering...I really ran with full energy plus my energy is 1% left that time..all energy finished by the wall climbing~
    T^T

    ReplyDelete