Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kem Perdana Day 2 [Part 1]

.... 12 o'clock we need to do our presentation liao... Sit by groups lo. Wait until my group, Group 7. I explain la.. about out group's name, the meaning of the name and logo. All went smoothly. Then until those idiot turn, stage fright.. All freeze d.. like dunno do what =.='' Before that, cakap banyak, now senyap je.. STUPID! They ruined my presentation! ARGH! Then 1:30 a.m. like that, we stop till Group 10.. Group 11 will continue to present next day. All group leaders need to take the time to patrolling later. My group got 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Means we can sleeo only then work! xD I mai go back my camp lo... I sleep with Ai-chin and Ruka-chin. The other camp sleep 8 person. before this, they say they will be ok but then they complaint say tak cukup tempat! ARGH! Then one of them come to our camp, ask can sleep here or not . We also say can la.. Then she said our camp is smelly and stinks.. "Tak mahu la.. busuk la." Damn you la... Want to give you place to sleep now you want pilih pilih somemore! You think this camping is for fun is it? You ingat kami datang sini untuk main ka!? Talk like your camp there got nice smell. You tak busuk ka? Tudung korang ingat wangi ka? BUSUK GILA! C****A you! DAMN YOU SPOILED RICH BASTARD! Somemore when we masuk camp, want to sleep, we heard those idiot is stabbing our back!! Using those "..." words some more. You ingat kami tak dengar ka? Waa... you memang KURANG AJAR la! Chinese got one saying, "got woman give birth, no woman teach" in cantonese, "Yao la sang, Mou la kao." I know this is very rude but they are really BASTARDS! Really no respect to us, seniors! That one also nevermind, I be patient. I don't want cause any trouble. Me, Ai-chin and Ruka-chin also don't care and go to sleep. It was so warm that night! My whole body was sweating!

Groups that were patrolling are aiming their torch light at the camp, causing the light to distract us. The whole night cannot sleep T.T I thought the torch light is use to see the road only.. so we don't pokkai while walking in the dark. At 3.15a.m. when I finally got into sleep, suddenly rain! GYABO!! It's really light at 1st then it started to get heavier and the wind is blowing hard till our camp almost collapse. 3 of us inside us our hands and feet to tahan the camp in all direction. Then En. Rizal call us to go to the Dewan. "Semua keluar dari kem! Cepat masuk Dewan Sekarang! Cepat! Cepat!" Luckily that time no thunder strike.. phew~

We put our things at the canteen then only go to the hall. The breeze is so cold.. We took out jackets, mat and blanket to sleep at the hall. That's so nice and comfortable!xD We then sleep for 2 hours T.T Need to get up at 5.30 a.m.

Get up at 5.30 a.m., brush our teeth & wash our face. Wait again for the Malays to finish their prayers. While waiting, 3 of us are chatting and we ate Pocky and some other snacks. After that we got aerobic then breakfast. I don't care about those idiots la.. ask them to eat bread with kaya only. We eat our own food. Then we got talk about Abseiling and Flying Fox.. about the equipment and safety. Group 1 - 10 do abseiling while Group 11 - 20 do wall climbing 1st. Flying fox haven't cause they haven't tied the rope to the tree yet.

"The person that looks like Hiroki" incharge of abseiling. LOL. Got 1 Malay and 1 Indian was incharge of Wall climbing. I see other people do abseiling I also scared d.. Stupid aerophobia! When "The person that looks like Hiroki" is focusing on holding the rope, suddenly his friend molested him!! o.O Joking la.. they play play only. LOL. But really very funny! xD Laugh till my stomach hurts! Ai-chin is so excited about abseiling. She want to do so badly! But too bad, her turn sudah dicuri T.T Then we kena divide again. We wait for wall climbing.. but also take a long long long time only our turn. I climbed edi only know so hard to climbT^T Ai-chin and Ruka-chin can climb till the top.. I half-way also tarak.. I'M SO USELESS!!! Sobx~

After that, lunch, then only continue the activities. We do Team Building 1st, a game that need teamwork to solve it. 1st obstacle is carrying a pale of water + walk over a huge banner folded into 2 without spilling the water. I get through smoothly maybe because my leg long guar.. Ai-chin and Ruka-chin also get through smoothly. The rest of the idiots spilled the water cause they weren't serious. After that, I get a piece a paper that got something written in it. I need to memorise it in 5 minutes and the rest of the members need to memorise in 2 minutes by saying it to the next person. The time limit is 15 minuts. The paragraph is like this(LOL! I still remember!):

Ah Ling pergi ke Baling,
menaiki trans link, melalui jalan second link.
Tiba tengah jalan, dia ternampak tenggiling lalu jatuh berguling - guling
dan akhirnya pening.

This kind of paragraph no need 5 minutes also can memorise la. SWT. I take the extra time to say it to Ai-chin, help her to memorise. After that Ai-chin told Ruka-chin and help her memorise and so on. After that, got few more games but not interesting.. Got one game really need teamwork but those idiot really selfish, cause us to get our marks deducted... =.='' The rest, I'm gonna skip cause not interesting.

Then our turn for abseiling. Ai-chin go 1st... then me, then Ruka-chin. I was so scared till almost cried!! T^T But syok la... "The person that looks like Hiroki" teasing me non-stop!! He bully me!! Waa haa..!! After that, we went for Flying Fox! The uncle there very nice ah.. xD Nice talking to him and helping him. Flying fox's rope middle there got some kind of brake that help us to slow down before reaching down. Got 1 Indian uncle pull to slow us down. 1st is Ruka-chin, then Ai-chin, Next is me.. Both of them was ok... but for me, I almost died!!! Not because of fright but almost clashed with the big tree with high velocity! After the other girl slide down, En. Rizal say ok and help me to sangkut this to that and that to this. LOL. He say ok and ask me to climb over.. macam mahu bunuh diri. LOL. I thought he's gonna wait for awhile only let me go but he let go so sudden!! The Indian uncle also haven't put back the brake to the middle! They saw me coming down then hurry up and pull that rope so that the brake slow me down, Ai-chin and Ruka-chin catch me too! Walao! I really almost terlantar at hospital! 4 of them are my life saver!!! THANK YOU!!! *bows* En. Rizal mahu bunuh saya ka? xD LOL. After that is orienteering.. very boring and that time I very tired d.. not fun at all. ISH!

I paling geram is those idiots Form 1s didn't do the activities!! All compulsory to do the activities but they sit there buat bodoh only. Stupid la.. SO IDIOT!

~To be continued~

3 comments:

  1. I hate first day =.=
    demo... at last can sleep with u all me also ok ok la

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate the 1st day!!! I'm not happy actually. But at canteen there can laugh.. so ok la! xD Thanks to "The person that looks like Hiroki"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told oka-san about the big wind and rain...she laughed me!!~=.="
    She said very fun leh?suddenly rain!XDD
    but actually that part really fun..
    although I'm soaking wet and freezing~

    ReplyDelete