Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ドラム~ ドラム~

むきゃああああ~!≧▽≦ Finally finally finally!!!!!! I got my very own DRUMSET!!!! KKYYAAA!! Here's 2 pictures xD Don't mind that chair... I haven't buy the stool.. *embarrassed* *embarrassed* Coming soon, coming soon. すみません。。



I spent my whole day setting this up. Sigh... I know you will laugh at me TT Go ahead.. but this is my first time!! I enjoy setting it up till I don't know it's lunch time + bath. Haha.

After set it up... I try to play a few beats. When I hit the bass drum...----≧ 「。。。。。。oдo''」Oh my goodness!! It sound so weird!! Bass drum should have the "Dub Dub" sound right? But mine is having "Pom Pom and Tong Tong" + echoing!! *sweat*

I keep asking myself.. iszit something wrong with the tuning? I keep on tuning and tuning but it's still the same... Then I wonder something wrong with my method? Go YouTube search for videos... try again.. still same. *dies*

So, I called my sensei... Then I only know inside the bass drum need to place a pillow/cushion... *head on table* I should call him from the first... らくちゃんのばかTT *hit self* So many things I don't know... YOSH!! I want to learn more about drums!! xD Gambaruzo!!!

I tried a few beat just now.. I still love Hard Rock xDD Sounds so nice!!! KYYAA!! But I have to concentrate on my 16 beats now. YOSH!!

My lil bro so fond of my drumset.. so I'll just let him play xD

Today is one of the happiest day of my life^^

Currently feeling: HAPPY!!!! xD
Currently listening to: O2
Currently doing: Thinking ideas for my OR Fanfic

1 comment: