Thursday, March 11, 2010

YATTA!!!! BANZAI!!!! It's a miracle!!! xDD

I got my SPM results today and..... YAY!!! I got my STRAIGHT A's!!! KKKYYYAAAA!!! Ureshiiii!!!! They change it into +,- thingy.. no more A1,A2. Wow~

~Thank you Mommy & Papa... always by my side support me, advice me and pray for me^^

~Thank you Ama for praying for me day and night!! *hug*

~Thank you my relatives (Ah Kor, etc.) for praying and supporting me always!! Really appreciate it!!

~Thank you Teachers.. without you all I won't have today... LOVE YOU ALL!!! ^3^ Thanks for your support and advices!

~Thank you LingLing, Lai Sze, Lim Lim, Jin Jin, Fadz, Ain, Kah Mun, Yin Yee, Lala & Kit Yee!! You have been a great friend that always there for me!! xD Zenbu aishiteru yo!!!!

~Thank you Zhi Hao for giving me great advises and wishes!! Thank you!!! ^0^

~ありがと、オレンジレンジのみんなさん!Your songs always motivate me and give me will power to overcome this. Love you always!! ずっとそばにくれてありがとございます!!

~かっちゃんもありがとございます!!!≧ω≦ ずっとそばにくれてありがとございます!!大好きだよ!!!!♥

~Not to forget Dong Bang Shin Ki!! Thank you!! xD Always Keep the Faith!!!

~Thank you to everyone!!! & Sorry if I didn't mention your names... I really appreciate your help and I will never forget!! =)

Thanks for all the wishes everyone!! I'm very very very happy!!! & Congratulations to all SPM candidates 2009!!!!

p/s: Kami-sama, Lord Buddha thank you for your blessing. I promised I will be a good girl xD *prays*

5 comments:

  1. love u too ^^
    i'm glad tht v r best friend until now..
    i hope tht no one will break our relationship until the end of this world ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMEDETOU!!!

    See you in school when you come for F6~XDD
    Hope Fadz also come back to RPS too~*sigh*
    And Eiin...*sigh sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. w00t~~! OMEDETOU ne Raku-chan~~! ^o^/
    Wow straight As...you're AWESOME!!! ^^ I'm so happy for you~ work hard on your future ne?? ^.^V

    ReplyDelete