Friday, March 26, 2010

ギータ~ ギータ~

Konnichiwa~ Raku-chan desu!!! Ossu!! xD

Wow~ Looks familiar with this name?? Let's us zoom out a little bit~

You should know what is this right now... *take out of the bag*



Bingo!! It's a Guitar!!! Somemore a Ibanez guitar woi!!!!



Nice? xD

Here's the story.. After I bought my drumset, my little bro bought a guitar yesterday. LOL. Never thought that his first guitar will be Ibanez =.='' Jealousnya!!! So what's next? An Electric Guitar? or a Bass? xDD

Yesterday when we bought back this guitar... we try to play.. Die lo... haven't tune o.O
My little bro doesn't have a single knowledge about guitar.. So I tuned for him yesterday.. I'm a good sister desu ne? xD Hehe~ Ibanez guitar sounds really good!! Different from others.. esp. the High E. So nice~~ xD

Sore ja, got to go!! Practise practise~~
Raku-chan deshita!! =)
Currently feeling: Happy!! =D
Currently doing: Practise my drums

1 comment:

  1. aaaah... guitar... ♥.♥ it's so sugoi instrument ... ♥.♥ ... xD
    this guirar is subarashiiiiiiiii!!! ^O^ xD

    ReplyDelete