Monday, March 1, 2010

Nandemo ii desu!!!

Konbanwa~!! Yesterday night, Ai-Chin said "Why you didn't update your blog?" Hmm... sou da ne~ Datte~ Nothing to write!! T^T *think think*

Random thoughts

~ Become more lazy & lazy these days...

~ Still worrying about driving... but this evening, inside me yelling: "WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT DRIVING!!! JUST DRIVE LA!!! SPM ALSO NO PROBLEM~ DRIVING... SO WHAT!!" Guess what? This happen after I listening to DBSK's "Thanks to..." Weird huh? I remember I was humming this song during revision for SPM. This is song is Good~ xD

~ Why my PS2 cannot play Fatal Frame 1 while Ai-chin's can play so smooth one? =.=;;

~ I WANT A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!~

~ Currently finding a guitarist and bassist~~ xD

~ Still waiting for Lizzie to tutor me dancing =3 I didn't rush her by saying this everytime we met though xD Dunno she still remember or not cause I said that last year *hides*

~ Really don't want NS now cause really take away my precious time. I don't care whether it's fun or not but definitely not fun than drumming!!

~ I want to go back to school!!

~ This Saturday RPS got Sports Day!! Looking forward to it!!^^

~ Both bros go back to University and Work... lonely~~

~ When listen back to DBSK songs, it reminds me of revision with Fadz and Ain.. Junsu ya!! Changmin ah!! TT Miss calling both of you that!! *sobsob*

~ Listening to Rising Sun make me remember the morning when cycling with Lai Sze.. saw the Rising Sun.. LOL!!!

~ Hi Ya Ya makes me wanna sing~

~ Ai-Chin ask me what's my guy type yesterday night while playing Fatal Frame 1.. Bad timing for girls talk!! LOL!! I just give her my answer.. *himitsu* Ue kyang kyang!! xD

~ It's time for love~ Somebody to love~~ *singing*

~ What more to type? *think think*

~ Dear Senpai, miss you!!

~ Bought a new printer but hard to detect papers... WHY!!?

~ Got my PS1 back!! YAY!! xD I miss PS1 games like hell!! YAY!! YAY!!

~ When I think now, it's sad to leave everyone in future.

~ RENJI!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! I MISS YOU!!!! (T A T)

~ Someday I'll lay my love on you~ Baby I don't want to lose it now~~ Just one~~ *still singing*

~ That will be enough I think~ xDD
_________________________________________________________
KCB funny + Kawai sou post

I'm not sure whose post it is... xD When I read it I laughed.. *gomen gomen*
Apparently this "someone" give a spiderman doll to Adam-kun as PRESENT. Unfortunately, this mischievous Adam-kun ripped one of it's eye.. Adam-kun, sore wa hidoi yo!! Sekkaku ni... demo.. he still want to sleep with Adam-kun tonight. Yasashii ne!~ Dare darou ne~~ xDD This "someone" didn't left a name... Saa~!! Dare deshou? Bwa ha ha ha ha~~

Currently feeling: Mixed
Currently listening to: DBSK - Non Naui Norae (You're My Melody)

1 comment:

  1. xD I am guitarist, my sister is bassist and we are finding drummer xD

    ReplyDelete