Thursday, March 18, 2010

Now I'm 18..

Finally I'm 18!!! xD I received so many message today.. in advance also got. Hehe~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

The first person who wished me, Ling Ling!! xD You are always the first one. Hehe~ Thank you very much! I love you and friends for eternal!!^^

I received a very meaningful message from Lai Sze. It made me touched so much that I want to cry. I can't express how happy am I to receive such message.

Jin organized a birthday party for me. So that, everyone will remember my birthday^^ I can really enjoy with my friends today. Thank you!!^^ You always helped me a lot. Appreciate it a lot!! Arigato!!^^

LimLim always remember me although we are not in same school anymore and doesn't contact much. I still thinks that we are the bestest friends ever!!xD Thanks for being mt bestest friend!! LOVE YOU FOREVER!! and Friendship forever!! xD

My Twin Seniors~ Love them a lot!! xD Thanks for wishing me!! Really happy!!^0^ Senpai gambatte!!! and arigato!!!

Hangming also wished me just now!! xD Got sing birthday song also!! Haha xD Thank you very much!! Good luck in your studies!!! Gambatte!!!

I wonder... do I deserve such gift from all of you? I don't think I've been such a good girl. *ops* Demo, I really appreciate all your hard work for me^^ and I will become a good girl. For you all and myself. FRIENDS FOREVER AND ETERNAL, K?

Tomorrow... ahem... I mean later in the afternoon... LET's HAVE FUN!!!!^0^

2 comments:

  1. omedetou, Raku-chan ^^
    btw, I made birthday card for you ^^:
    http://s2.imgupload.cz/img/242161/fb4d7/Nepojmenovan-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete