Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE MOST ENJOYABLE DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

OMG!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY AND ENJOY I AM TODAY!!! All my friends gather to celebrate my birthday. Got some they didn't make it for some reason. I understand, so don't worry!^^ I received your presents!! and I love it a lot!! Esp. Hangming's, so many "titik peluh" xD

Jin Jin and Lim Lim organize a birthday party at Ipoh Parade's K-Box. Got Japanese song, wonderful but too little and no Renji's song TT BUT! I still enjoy singing!! xD We got sang Otsuka Ai a.k.a. Ai-chan's song xD Duet with Ling Ling^^ We sang Daisuki dayo, Kingyo Hanabi, SMILY, Planetarium & Pocket. Our songs is kinda a bit mess up because before that.... my brother picked Pink's So What. We sing too 'bersemangat' till really worn out our voice box... god.... after I sing that my voice become Yui's(K-On!) husky voice... Kimi o miteru no itsumo haato doki doki~ xD I sang Kiroro's Mirai e cannot hit the pitch... xp Then later only ok.

I got busy body in other's people's song also xD Esp. Jin and Fadz's Super Junior - Norago xD I know how to sing "Norago~" only.. cause I only listen to it when last time Lala sang it... Lala is a good singer *nod nod* We got excited when we sing Sorry Sorry. Phew~ Luckily me and my bro practise d yesterday... if not cannot join the fun.. We sing + dance a bit xD Fun!!! ~Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~

Lim Lim go out awhile then I also sing sing sing.. I turn back... ei? Jin and Fadz disappear o.O" Itsu no mama ni? *scratch head* Me and Lai Sze got duet DBSK's song~ We sang Hug, Miduhyo, Summer Dream, Choosey Lover, Stay with Me Tonight, Begin, and my favourite... tak sangka got UNFORGETTABLE!!! KKYYAA!! xD So nice~~~~

After that we got walk a bit at Hip-Hop Arena. We keep playing on the bread-like-emo key chain. It smells like buns, it feels like bun but I dunno iszit taste like one. LOL. The emos on top of it so SUPER CUTE!! xD Then Lim Lim go back 1st... then Fadz and Jin also going back.. They were like walking super fast... They got down elevator then terus lenyap.. wow~ So, me, my brother, Ling Ling & Sze Sze go eat at MaryBrowns.. Eat burger~ xD Then we go home.

I got received many presents from them!! xD Ling Ling and Sze Sze(heh xD) took a lot... I mean TONS of them xD Wondering if they will upload it~~ Changmin ah~! I love the pet you gimme!! xD When I see, I start to laugh... when Lai Sze see also laugh then Wai Ling see also laugh~ xD Pet-chan give us so many happiness. Can I call her Mandongee no.2? xDD Junsu ya~~ Love the bear you gimme + the big HEART!! xDD SO CUTE!!! *hug* ARIGATO NE!! xD Kamsahamnida~

Ling Ling's so special!! xD The wrapper is special, the box is special, inside also special + special message xD All special. LOL!! xD Kuma-chan so kawaii and smell nice. xDD LOVE IT SO MUCH!!~^3^ Sze Sze gave me my most favourite LOVE-chan's phone deco!!!So happy that she remember what I like!!=^^= Kamsahamnida banyak banyak!!^0^ Arigato ippai ippai!! xD

and I love all your messages. So meaningful. You all got such ideas to write such wonderful messages. Sugoi desu!!!^^ *claps*

Really... thank you to all of you!!! Kono hi zettai wasurenai!!!^0^

Currently feeling: HAPPY + ENJOYED
Currently listening to: Walk On

1 comment:

  1. Know you happy I also happy XD
    Sorry DIY too much ><
    but glad you like it ^^

    ReplyDelete