Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finish Trial!

Annyeong haseyo! YiZuan imnida! [LOL! Korean Intro suddenly xD]

Yeah! SPM Trial end liao!!! xDD *jump here and there* Minna, gokurosan!!^0^

Sigh.. dunno I can have my holiday peacefully or not... T^T I don't want to remember anything related to exam during the holidays. Haiz....


Hopefully my plans for holidays goes well.... *prays!!*


Ahh.. ya... today I had a dream!!!! I dream about my friends!! Tomodachi ippai desu!!^0^ And one thing is very weird! Zhi Hao is in my dream too!! Wait! What are you doing in my dream? xD You talked in my dream but I dunno what are you trying to tell me... LOL~ I also wondering.. your voice like that one ka? *laughs*


Pray that my trial's grade is better than mid-year!!! *prays* MUKYA!!!! Xiahnism!!!!

Just now after bath, I decorated my nails!! LOL xD It's so much fun.. wish I could done it to someone too!!





Currently feeling: Tired~~

5 comments:

  1. =)
    P.S.: Your nails is so sugoi! =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! xD I'm happy that you visited my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very nice and I love OR. So here I am. (ehm... my english... etc. etc. xD Is it wrong? xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arigato gozaimasu!^0^ Your English is good! Don't worry xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swt.. My voice like what? Not like your Hiroki-sama I hope.. Or maybe got messed up with some other girls voice.. >.<

    ReplyDelete