Friday, September 25, 2009

ORANGE RANGE @ OUR FORUM!

OK.. I'm gonna ignore my previous post xD Hope that you all also ignore it! =) Shinpai suru na!^0^ Watashi wa heiki desu! I already promise myself to be a happy and optimistc person this year. Dakara daijyobu! Never give up desu! LOL!


Now to the main point! So today.. when I open ORFM, "You have one new message".. open the message~

The following message is sent as an announcement for the upcoming project of ORANGE RANGE FORUM@FORUMOTION.

The project is meant to show OR the amount of fans they have from all over the world. So the idea is sending them an e-mail containing names and nationalities of members while giving them the URL of this forum.

For that reason, we decide to list those who are active only. By active here I mean, have posted at least 10 messages and/or have visited this forum in 2009. Which, in other words, you.

Please do log in to the forum and read thoroughly what's new in there. Please do respond promptly as we have to list down your name. Thanks~!


Monn-chan no message desu!! I'm so happy!!! xD Finally Renji is gonna know that they have fans out of Japan and also our forum. I wonder what's their expression reading our post! Watashi wa sukoshi hazukashii na. Mukyaaa!!~

Please come to Malaysia, Renji!!! Sells lots of your albums here too!! Conquer the J-Pop/J-Rock section in all Music Stores! xD

Yosh! ORFM unites for Renji!! KYA~~!!


Currently feeling: Yokatta + Happy^0^

Currently watching: Fruits Basket (miss this anime a lot)

1 comment: