Monday, September 21, 2009

*SMILE*

*grins* Guess what!? I got news from Lizzie-chan that Jusco got sell Renji's album!!!! xDD *JUMPS* Oh my god! This makes me so happy!!! FYI, the owner of the shop says that the album has sold out and she's gonna add some more stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She say got many people buy! Renji is so popular here too!! Yokatta! I thought that J-pop/J-Rock almost extinct here!!! Phew~~~ Sigh of relief!~ ^0^

I will get her number too when I visited that frenly record shop^^ Mukyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!

Lizzie-chan, inform me when the stock arrive ya!!! *muacks*


p/s: Oh ya... I have started to write my fan-fic!!! xD Ideas keep on coming!! Yosh! Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Junsu beautiful eyes.... LOL!! xD

Currently feeling: FULL WITH JOY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fuyooh ORs album sold out at Jusco?? Hehe that's good news ne? Hehe maybe all this while when I go to music shops and there's no Renji CDs it's because they all got sold out XDXD (wishful thinking)

    Oh yeah hope you have a nice holiday and get great results in trials ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yatta!!! Kora!!!! xD
    P.S.: I will read your FF =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nik-chan
    Yahoo!!! xD You will read my fan-fic? hehe

    @OJ-chan
    Thanks, OJ-chan!!^0^ Hope you have a nice Raya Holiday and great trial results too! =)

    OJ-chan fast fast go check those music shops!!!! >0<

    p/s: Selamat Hari Raya!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haik..Wakata..

    But that day I called their kedai..Takda orang angkat!!

    ReplyDelete