Thursday, September 24, 2009

ORANGE RANGE RADIO CONTACT

Whhew~~ Finally I sent a message to my beloved RENJI on Radio Contact!!!!! MUKYAAA!!! I hope they read my message!!! >0< *prays hard!!*

I'm like writing a love letter while sending the message... kincho shimashita!!! *doki doki*

Thanks to Jen-chan for helping me to send my Love Letter!! *hehe* ^0^


Here's a guide for those who want to send a message too!!! Credits to Jen-chan!

http://www2.jfn.co.jp/orange/

1. Your Name (Optional)

2. NickName
3. Gender
4. Where are your from
5. Telephone number
6. Occupation
7. mmmm i dont understand all of them but if u dont select anything it will be send inmediately to "butsukari keiko" section and there were i send my messages.
8. E-mail adress
9. Your message!!
10. A request (Optional)


Currently feeling: TOTEMO URESHII!! *doki doki*

No comments:

Post a Comment