Wednesday, September 30, 2009

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Konnichiwa! Raku-chan desu! ^0^

OMG! Today I got back my Hitory paper and I got A1 for it!!! xD YIPPEE!!!! Didn't expected it to be turn out like that!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! YEAH! YEAH!!!! *at cloud nine*

1st 1st I saw my paper 1, 32/40.. I was like "WOW" Is this my paper? xD Then paper 2... I was like die la... hope hope I don't get a C anymore TT. Come only.... ta da! 80/100. I was laughing because I still doesn't believe it! I check the paper twice and make sure iszit my paper xD At last my History got A1 xDD YEAH!!

Do have any idea how happy I am???? Kyaaaa!!!! xD I was so shock at my essay! Got one essay 19/20. Didn't score so much for essay before... SO HAPPY!! xD YIIPPEE~~

Not to mention today got SEGAK.. my height doesn't change!!! Still 170.6cm!! SO HAPPY! xD I'm so afraid that I got taller!!! YEAH!!! I loss weight too~ Good Good... Jangkauan meluncur got 40cm... but my push ups... I only can do 14 times TT I'm so bad at push ups... why my arm so weak I also dunno... sigh~ Even Nezumi-chan can do 16 times.. Eiin and Fadz... the Gag team.. lagi hebat.. *cry at corner* sobx... Demo, makenai yo! YOSH! Never give up desu! >.<

Currently feeling: Happy!^^
Currently listening to: DBSK - Asu wa Kuru Kara (Kanarazu asu wa kuru kara~)

2 comments:

  1. Wat do u mean "even nezumi-chan can do 16"? wahhh i not dat bad ok...eleh..XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I didn't mean anything!!! T^T just wanna say how weak I am... sob sob.. joesonghamnida!!! *bows*

    ReplyDelete