Thursday, September 17, 2009

OR WORLD WORLD WORLD Goodies!! >0<

https://www.spiceshop.jp/


Isn't this T-shirt looks FANTASTIC?? xDD I wish it's mine~~~Mukya~~


Oh my god.. it's so cool!!! >0<


I wish I could put this in my room~~


I want this bag....


and this bag too... it has OR logo on it!!! Kawaii~~ Pink colour~



*drools*


Wow... They even have this thingy~~ xD


I love the black one.. NICE! *thumbs up!*








AhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhh!!!!! Look at the towels!!! I want to buy it so badly~~!!! I want to do TWISTER with it!!!! GYABO!!!!



I love this TEE so much!!! Kakoii na~~ I Want! I Want!


This is so cute lo~~ MUKYA!!
This kinda like Hiroki style TEE!! xD So colourful~ ^0^

This one too~~

The back looks simple eh? That's why I love it~~ <33


They have so many nice goodies this year.... I wish I own all this!! xDD MUKYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want it all!!!! =3 This T-shirt and cap is so cool!!!! my list for Jezisek (I don´t prefer Santa xD) will probably be long xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Me 2!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I get it from Renji as present!! *nosebleed* I will not use it but frame it up instead! ^^ lol

    ReplyDelete