Monday, September 21, 2009

My Desktop Wallpaper

Konbanwa~ Raku-chan desu!^0^

This is my new desktop wallpaper... Wheee~~~~~~ I love this pic so much!!!! >0< It's been so long since I search for this pic! I'm so glad that I decided to search it 3 days ago!!! MUKYA!!!!!

My beloved Katchan is still there TT Ahh.. such a beauty on Earth~ What am I saying... AHA~! Hazukashii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Katchan kore wa mienai de!!! *blush~*



All of them... doesn't change much!!! xD Love you guys!!! ORANGE RANGE daisuki da yo!!(~^3^)

Since their albums are here, please do a concert here Renji!! I will do anything to go to the concert!!!! Onegai, leader-sama!!! I remember you say "Malaysia~ Good~ *thumbs up*" xD IT's was so cute! Hurry up and come here!!! Kitto.. Malaysia fan ippai aru desu^^

Currently feeling: Totemo totemo ureshii!!! ^0^

2 comments: