Tuesday, September 22, 2009

O~Renji~ Renji~ Radio~ Contact~

Jen-chan at ORFM's letter is read at Radio Contact again!!!! >0< Kyaaa~~!!!! Lucky girl!!! How do I send letter to them? I wanna send too~~~~~
Part 1

Part 2

Listen carefully to Leader-sama saying: Oh My God! xD He's so cute~~ >.< Leader-sama I'm falling for you!! Somemore... the p/s... "p/s: I love Hiroki" Then Hiroki say "Arigato" KYYYAAAAA!!!! Jen-chan you're so so so so so LUCKY!! Now Hiroki know your feelings! Hehe~

It's been a long time since they appear on LIVE ne? This Radio Contact thingy can keep them contact with the fans xD Nice! *thumbs up* Kinda miss them.. but when listen to their voice, I'm so happy^^ So delighted~~ Ah ha ha! ^0^


p/s: I dreamed about Ryo today! Kakoii Ryo-san deshita! xD Ah ha ha~ Today gonna be a great day^^

Currently feeling: HAPPY! ^0^
Currently listening to: ORANGE RANGE RADIO CONTACT

5 comments:

  1. =)
    P.S.: I'm adverting to your blog in (or on? I don't know! my english... xD) my blog... do you have an ikon? =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again:

    Naoto-sama said it very 'sun fu'..

    Especially after the phrase "Bleach,Code Geass,Naruto and Pocky"

    And how he said the word "Anime"...XDD

    Hiroki's arigatou was so fast..Reaction very quick~XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nik-chan
    Icon? I don't have one >.< Maybe I should make one xD Wait ya

    @Lai Sze
    Dunno why these days their reaction are super quick!! That makes me so happy cause they are awake. Means they get enough sleep.. yokatta^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nik-chan
    How about this one? Will it do? xD
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6585/rakuyounoicon.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raku-chan-->Sou deska??Hontoni Yokatta~

    *very happy*

    ReplyDelete