Saturday, September 5, 2009

Result

Today I go Taekwondo by cycling! The morning so fresh and beautiful!! Love it.. I think now every morning I go cycling la! xDD The only thing for I don't like for today is the pak cik guard don't let me enter the school! Let me stay outside the school... He say jangan datang awal sangat, tak ada orang lagi(Saya orang la.. if not?), tak mahu buka gate & saya tak mahu pegang tanggungjawab o.O Inside school something can happen to me, then outside le? He also chi sin geh... So I went cycled the whole neighbourhood then only go to school =.='' ARGH!

But today I'm not talking about this one. I want to talk about my Black Belt grading result!!! Sigh... sudah ini lama baru bagi tahu~ Me, Ai-chin, Nezumi-chan......
...
..
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
....
..
...

PASSED OUR GRADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAHHH!!!! YIPPPEEE!!!!! xDD *jump here and there* Yokatta desu yo!!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! When Cik Sharifah say it... I acted like JaeJoong in Unforgetable Love. "Ah chinca? Ahh.." Gratitude? LOL xD

Now I can order my uniform and belt d!!!! O ho ho ho ho~~ I'm wearing black belt~ I'm wearing black belt~ I'm wearing black belt~ xDD

FYI, Master Nawas kena H1N1!! Confirm + Super positive!!! *pat pat* Kesian Kesian~

Currently feeling: JOY!!!

3 comments: