Monday, September 28, 2009

Message to Renji!

Annyeonghaseyo! YiZuan imnida!

This morning I open ORFM.. found out that Lizzie opens a thread.. [MESSAGE]TO ORANGE RANGE..

Another love letter to beloved Renji? xD Yatta!! Kore wa watashi no messeji desu!^^

Aisuru no ORANGE RANGE e...
Knowing ORANGE RANGE makes me feel like I'm one of the most luckiest girl on Earth! I'm glad that I found ORANGE RANGE! Thanks for working hard and making so many great songs for us, fans! Your songs change me a lot, make me more optimistic, make me happy, laugh and smile, make my life more meaningful and also my motivation for studying! Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu!^0^ ORANGE RANGE wa watashi no taisetsuna mono desu^^ Gambatte kudasai! Erm... please make a world tour for us here! COME TO MALAYSIA! xD YOU ARE LOVE BY THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itsumo arigatou! Ah ha ha! Daisuki da! Ah ha ha! xD Nanchatte!! Hehe.
オレンジレンジ 大好きだよ!!! xD Totemo! <33
While typing this.. suddenly I got the idea of WORLD WORLD WORLD means fans all over the world xD LOL! Hope hope so~~ Ue kyang kyang! xD Actually I got so much to say.. but can't think of it now.. xD

1 comment:

  1. xD sugoi! xDD
    TT ... Czech Republic is so far away from Japan! TT xD

    ReplyDelete