Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day of school!

2 days ago until now... say dunno want to go to school but at last go also. LOL

Well... it is so not 1st day of school!! It's like continueation of last year! I felt nothing new~ Haha. Almost all the teachers who teach me are the same, which is good!! Our class monitor is the same too!!

The teachers keep telling us no more playing, be serious, 11+ years of studying this year decide the future, no more honeymoon, revision, monthly test/exams included form 4.. etc.. Really put us under pressure this time. But some also motivated us. I think I have to work hard only... Set my goals... Try my best!

That's all I want to write. I got homeworks to do... Add Maths! ><>

p/s: I'm not really feel like Form 5 right now.. still feeling like Form 4. =p


Currently feeling: *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. you good la all the teachers also the same...
    my teachers all changed already...T_T
    even my addmaths teacher...now this teacher likes to say donkey and monkey...=.=;;

    ReplyDelete