Friday, January 16, 2009

Hontou ni gomenasai...

I just realised that I was SO stupid...

I thought I understand that person, but I was wrong...

I dunno about her...

I don't know her feelings!

I don't understand about her!

I don't know anything about her...

Her happiness, sufferings, anger, sadness... loneliness...

and I call myself a friend... I'm the worst!!

She is suffering so much.. and I don't know anything!

Gomenasai... gomenasai... gomenasai... gomen....


Atashi wa hontou ni baka desu... saite da.... Nani kizuna ga aru no?? Atashi wa baka baka baka desu!!

Kami-sama... kono tomodachi o taskette kudasai.. Onegaishimasu!!

Currently feeling: Sad T.T Depressed... Crying

8 comments:

  1. Don't cry.. *pat pat*

    There are always things that we don't understand about someone else.. Even our best friends or family members.. Unless they say it out.. It's not entirely your fault..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..no need to be sorry lah..its ok.
    dont worry, everyone has different lives..no matter its hard or simple, we still have to move on ge mar..so, no need to worry..and every life shapes a different person.dont worry too much lah..no need to cry ge lar..we got used to it ady..no need to blame urself ge lar..ok? isshouni gambaroune ! ( maybe wrong spelling..xD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Hui Wen-chan
    But really sorry.. sometimes I said things didn't know your feelings >< gomen ne... sobx

    @Zhi Hao
    Thank you... sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan dan dun sad anymore,k? v promis b4 remember? if wanner cry use my shoulder mah u wanner break our promis iszit??? l will gt angry wan ah

    ReplyDelete
  5. U noe..i feel so left out....*sob*

    ReplyDelete