Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Latihan Merentas Desa aka Cross Country(?)

Just come back from the merentas desa thing! So tiring~~ How come I get tired so easily? T0T I mean.. I run half way like out of breath edi!!! Last time not like that ga~~ Sobx sobx... Next Friday is Merentas Desa edi... Last year I almost got top 20.. Thinking want to get top 20 this year. How come my stamina become so char siew edi?? Yer~~


Plus.. So MANY HOMEWORK today!! 2 Rumusan, 2 Physics experiment reports, Moral notes, Sivik... 3 Chemistry PEKA some more... Haiz~ Dunno can finish it today or not...

Oh yeah! Ling ling said that Persatuan Lembaga Pengawas say wanna sing different language of songs for Teacher's Day!! She say want sing J-POP de song! xD Otsuka Ai's song~ I recomended her to sing "Ai" But she never listen to that song yet~ it's a very nice song^^ Have nice meaning too! Gambatte ne!

I want do homework now le~~ Bye bye!

Currently feeling: Tired Tired & Tired
Currently doing: Homework =.=

6 comments:

  1. weiwei.. l say edi l nt yet decided ... l ask edi bt she sat think 1st lo...already tell u... plusing ah, l nt good in singing

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= Ling ling~~ Didn't put your name 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fast plan for teacher's day la?
    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. l oso wanner put my name demo ne... dun no y dun let me put...*sobsob... l try again this time ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^YiJern
    Dunno er.. Lembaga Pengawas plan de...

    All also early for this year. Even Sports Day.. end of February jao hai lo

    ReplyDelete