Friday, January 16, 2009

Kirai!!! *blekk!*

Today Taekwondo club, have a meeting~ *Sigh* Talking about Taekwondo club, last time I was so excited about it... now I don't like it anymore.. one more step to hate it!! >.<

Some more I feel like an outcast in the club although I'm the Vice President! == Well.... I know I'm NOT important to you all!! Sobx T.T Ima wa ureshii wa nai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!


p/s: Luckily I have Ling ling and Nezumi-chan with me in the club to support me!! Futari tomo DAISUKI!!^^ Arigato~

Currently listening to: Hysteric Taxi
Currently feeling: Unhappy =(

3 comments:

  1. Aiya.. There are always people in the club who we can't agree with.. Just get use to it.. No need to feel unhappy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here!!I'm here!!I sokong you!!

    ReplyDelete