Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ORANGE RANGE - Kizuna [English Translation]

Like I'd said before, Renji dedicated this great and meaningful song to their best, most loved & closed, childhood friend, Katchan. So, I would like to do the same thing here.. I hope this song reach your heart, my dear friend... =)

I wonder what you're doing right now?

I wonder if you're looking at this too?

The sky dyed an orange color

The setting sun that changes into the morning sun

The nights when we cried, both of us shedding our tears

The days that we laughed until morning, having pointless conversations

I won't forget either of them, they're treasures that anchor me as I am now

I feel it even when we're apart, your kindness

So no matter where I go, I'm not alone

No matter what happens, I'm not crushed

The sky and sea met, and like that island

Even if we're apart, we're blended gently with the same colors

Hey, we have a close bond

I knew what the matter was, I didn't know what the matter was

I'm halted, I'm moving forward, I'm backing off

When I fall down, I am lended a hand, and fall down again

Karan-koron, I open up again

Karan-koron, I fall down again

Softly putting a hand over my heart, on nights when I can't sleep

We'll meet again in my dreams, I can hear a lullaby

Our bond pushes me on

La la la....

Hey, we have a close bond

My friends voices sounded out in my heart; I can't see the road with my eyes blurred by tears

Get up now! I looked up, and hey it's the same sky; by no means am I lonely

I don't have to carry everything on my own; it's great that everyone's here, I believe now in our bond

It won't collapse, it won't disappear; With this, let's move on!

A step, a step, I just move forward, a step, a step, our paces match

If it seems like you're going to fall, yes, grab my hand; Say wo! Wo! Wo! Everyone sing

A step, a step, I just move forward, a step, a step, our paces match

If it seems like you're going to fall asleep, yes, grab my hand; Say wo! Wo! Wo! Everyone sing

I wonder what you're doing right now?

I wonder if you're looking at this too?

The rain has stopped, an arch hangs in the sky; you and I are connected by a rainbow

4 comments:

  1. nice meaning^^
    what this ong title???
    l wan send me lo .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo!!! YOU DUNNO AH!! YOU'RE BLUFFING IS IZIT!? KIZUNA LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA MEH KIZUNA KA o.O l dun kw wor =.= coz l juz read ur lyrice
    l saw to my dear friend then l read lyrice lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. この曲は、たくさんのように私!

    ReplyDelete