Friday, January 23, 2009

Kejohanan Merentas Desa

I just take a bath after I came back from cross country xD Kimochi ii!!

Today is really tiring!!! My feet hurts but it's worth cause I got 19th for the merentas desa! xD Top 30 got medal.. this is my 1st time after 4 years I'm in RPS!!! xDD What's more is... Rumah Yakin got 1st! Kya hahahaha! FYI, Rumah Yakin always get last no matter what competition =.= So, YIPPEEE!!!!!~!! Sugoku ureshii dayo!! Yokatta!^0^ This is the medal! =)



Ahh so happy!!! So tired~ Bye bye!!^0^
____________________________________________

Oh... before I forget.. I'm watching RomeoxJuliet Anime!!! I just watched 4 episode and I LOVE IT!!! I'm so fall in love with this anime! xD SO NICE AND BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to Zhi Hao for recommended this to me!!^^ Arigato!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!! ;)
Currently feeling: Tired but happy! xD
Currently watching: RomeoxJuliet

4 comments:

  1. Wah!! Geng la you!!
    Ei? Your sports over d? So fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^No.. merentas desa and sports day are 2 diff. event =)

    Tq Tq xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    Gambate for next year merentas desa!!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete