Thursday, January 22, 2009

SHOCK!!

WHAT A SHOCK FOR TODAY!!

After Biology... PJ/PE time... change into PJ attire... go to Dataran Amal... S-H-I-T!! Want to measure our heights and weights and also the jangkauan melunjur( I dunno what's call in English.. sry >< ). Weights.. I really don't care.. but heights!! OMG! You think I'm scared to be SHORT? Then you'll will get an F! I scared of being TALL!!! Okashii?? Just me don't want to be tall.. All my friends want to be tall! They say being short kena ejek... I tall also kena ejek la.. T_T You all dunno the feelings only!!! Now I am 170.6cm... Tall le? I don't wanna cross this limit!! ><

KAMI-SAMA, ONEGAISHIMASU!!!


Currently feeling: Scared
Currently listening to: Otsuka Ai - Pocket

4 comments:

  1. wah.. 170cm.. quite tall also ler.. for a girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah...170cm. So tall.
    I also 166cm +- only..
    You drink a lot of milk ar? J/k...j/k..
    Tall can become model ma. Good also..^^-

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the word I don't like to hear!! So tall here, so tall there... KIRAI! ><

    What for I study so hard now and then become a model?== Tak minat also

    ReplyDelete
  4. tall gal
    wahahahaha
    gud!!
    call her tall
    cz she really is tall....
    sometime my neck pain just by seeing her[sry ar]
    >.<

    -Haru-[XMoonX]

    ReplyDelete