Monday, January 19, 2009

Jusco's shopping

Konbanwa!^0^ Minna genki desuka?? Keke. Just come back from sports training~ very tired! I just wanna share yesterday's shopping since I have no chance to type this yesterday night. So.. here it goes!

Yesterday I went to Jusco~ Want to buy something for the charity.. charity for homeless neko and inu. My father waste too much time to buy clothes and shoes!! After he finish shopping, we need to get back home d... want to clean the anchesters' altar and Buddha's table.. haiz.. So.. didn't managed to buy anything there!! Hontou ni gomenasai, neko-chan tachi!! Hontou ni gomen ne... For that, I argue with my father.. sobx.. now ok edi~ *Sigh*

At the music instrument shop there, I saw a mini drum kit!!! SO CUTE!!! xDD The snare and the bass is so CUTE!!! So small! I feel like want to touch it!! Sawaritai na~~ Kawaii no doramu~~ ^0^ Too bad I didn't manage to take a picture of it.. cause my little brother is holding my mom's HP.. He's at MPH=.= I also saw the big 1~ Ano doramu hoshii desu!! Demo hontou ni takai desuT_T Very very very expensive!! Especially Yamaha brand which I love the most~ High quality, high price eh? Haha. Gotta do homwork edi.. Ja ne!!

p/s: As you see, I add some songs to my blog! xD Try to listen to it if you never listen to Renji b4! I added my all time favourite song, Ishin Denshin from musiQ LIVE which is also my most favourite LIVE. ENJOY!

Currently feeling: Happy + a little bit tired

4 comments:

  1. So gud can go Jusco>.< tmr after school l going too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad eh.. the song.. just that I sounded a little too noisy for me in my current mood..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..no need to argue with your father about that la..
    So, how many clothes did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't bought any at Jusco... I bought 2 from pasar pagi =p cause I think Jusco's clothes not suitable for me.. not nice! ><

    ReplyDelete