Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion "LUNCH"~!

Konnichiwa!!!^0^

I just finish my reunion "LUNCH" with my family!! xD FYI, hokkiens have their reunion dinner in the afternoon^^;; not at night =P Futari no Onii-chan mo kaeru dayo!! Totemo ureshii no hi desu!!^^ This will be my happiest reunion lunch ever!! xD The food is very very very delicious too!!! Dunno why... it was better than the usual 1! =P My father said that the food is more delicious because our anchestors are happy xD Yokatta~ Dakedo.. hontou ni umai desu! Oishii^^
Our family is more to Baba&Nyonya.. so most of our food are spicy-like xp



Got chicken curry, fish curry, sambal udang.. and also my grandma's special, Jiu Hu Char(Yum yum) and etc... BTW, I'm really very very full after my lunch! Stuff!! Bahagianya! Hehe..

Watching my family happy makes me happy too!^^ I hope this can stay a little bit longer.. Since my brothers need to go back to University in KL and work in Ulu Bernam.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! <3
Zettai ni happy ni naru kara ne! xD
Currently feeling: Totemo happy desu!^0^

4 comments:

  1. Heheh..I had a reunion lunch this afternoon too!! ^^-
    My bro also came back! xD
    Hehehe...HAPPY CNY!!!! ^^-

    p/s: ur bro working already? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Yeah! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and also NIU YEAR xD

    Ya! My 2nd Bro working edi.. in United Plantation as Senior Supervisor =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See the fan behind?
    I tie that ribbon!! and I name it Miss Ki. Full name Kipas! lol xD Last christmas I put santa hat on it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oishiiiii~
    I have reunion lunch afternoon too!
    But I'm not a hokkien!

    Coz my Aunt from SG come back then go back at night!!XDD

    ReplyDelete