Sunday, January 18, 2009

BROKE RECORD!

I broke my own record! Awake for 22 hours straight! and slept for 3 hours only today. Siao le... Hahaha. This 1 not siao yet! Yesterday 3 a.m. went to The Store shopping for Chinese New Year. Thought less people at 3 a.m. but.... so many people until cannot walk!!! Shop until 4.30 also still got THAT much of people.. SIAO! I even saw small small kids!! This late also still can shopping? Sugoi desu ne? lol

I went to buy new clothes for my 2nd bro~ Got many nice nice shirt that suit his taste(His taste is slightly like Hiroki's xD) but... don't have his size! *gasp!* My brother's so huge but the shirt there all largest XL/XXL.. XXL also very small only~ Dunno waste how many time only can find 1 that ok for him.. Dunno he like it or not also... So, better when he come back he go to Parade/Jusco/Yik Foong to buy 1 more.

After finish shopping for clothes, go buy mushroom. Want to pay also long queue!! Until the end there!! I wait until almost collapse.. My feet hurts! T_T 1/2 hour + only can pay.. then the price got problem.. the price tag write RM15+ that person scan RM21+ pula!! Then go to that mushroom place let him see the tag== People who wait at the queue, very sorry ya!! Some more worst! Got people saw Beer very cheap.. so he take 10 cartons like that.. then when scan.. so expensive.. the casher said discount until 4 a.m. only O.O ke lian lo~~ Other things also like that!! The Store like setting trap for the customers... SO BAD!

Go back home 5.30 a.m., terus K.O. but got set alarm to wake up at 8 cause I need to finish my Chemistry PEKA... Still got WAJA papers to do.. Want Chinese New Year edi still want to seksa us ah, teacher? Haiz~~

Currently feeling: Tired + Exhausted!
Currently listening to: Natural Pop (Gambatte... gambatte...)

4 comments:

  1. aiyo.. dun kill yourself with work ler..
    Sleep more lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lai Sze
    Very obvious that it is you!! xD

    @Zhi Hao
    Dun worry~ I slept very early 1 everyday~ This is only 1st time.. keke =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried staying up the WHOLE night before.
    ^^-
    24 hours.

    ReplyDelete