Friday, January 9, 2009

FORM 5 is KILLING!!!

I've been busy since school reopen. Busy with homework!! Now only I have time to sit infront of my computer. Gosh, the teachers are really pushing us TOO hard!! It's just 1st week!! Piles and piles of homework!!! BM, BI, MM, MT, BIO, FZ, etc.. & it must be pass up on Monday & Tuesday! Sobx..T-T

Not only that! After giving us THAT much homework, they also say must do revision...
...
...
...
...
WHAT THE!? Where got time to revise? *Sigh*

I used to love to go to school.. It was so fun last time.. We laugh in every class, enjoy their teaching, didn't even yawn once! But now.. haiz... The only class I'm enjoying now is Mod. Maths. and English. Last time, BM used to be a nice subject to learn... When I was Form 3. Encik A.S. xD We are laughing so loud in every class!!! xD

In my opinion, school should be a place that every students enjoy, happy and love to go. & to have sweet memories of school days. Too bad, my principal is too serious about academics. Not that she shouldn't but, she is just pushing us too hard! You see.. if the teachers can tell jokes while teaching, make us laugh, tell some motivational words.. students are more likely love to study... isn't it? I think the teachers don't understand their student well... haih.

I cried last night.. can't solve Add Maths problem... then can't memorise Physics' definition.. sobx. Not only that, yesterday also got lots of homework... but I cannot finish it.. T.T

1 week also I cannot 'tahan' edi... last few days I also not feeling well~ and I didn't listen to Renji for 1 whole week!! Here I come, Renji!! *Hugs!* <3

In short, FORM 5 IS KILLING!!!

Currently feeling: Stressed! Tired! =>Relax a bit
Currently eating: Lolipop
Currently listening to: Kizuna

3 comments:

  1. Awww...so cham wan..
    But how come your form 4 classes so good?
    "didn't even yawn once!"
    You have no idea how many times I yawned in class last year..
    Anyway, GANBATEHRIMASU!!!

    p/s: if you see next time "Boom Trax" post comment, that'll be me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Form 4 is a little bit better la~ I didn't said it was last year~ I said last time =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haizz....at least u din kener called 2 answr d definitions....i kena frm Anita n i couldn't even remember!! i hate f5 too!!

    ReplyDelete